LED fog grilles?

Dannyhall

Reaction score
Good or bad .. They look fine but i'm concerned they might look tacky, anyone seen any to give me feedback with?

There's a bloke running around with them in his A3 near where i live, doesn't look all that bad to be fair, that said i wouldn't be fitting them into the fog grills on my A3.

I have a set of those. I bought them for my A3 but they didn't fit in the end due to having the new shape (59). They are plug and play. If you want them or any info send me a pm

There's a bloke running around with them in his A3 near where i live, doesn't look all that bad to be fair, that said i wouldn't be fitting them into the fog grills on my A3.

Could be me mate !! But mine are Ring Lighting ones from Halfrauds and they do require a bit of modification to the grilles to fit properly.

Glad you think they look ok ( or not bad ! ) but I agree they are not to everyones taste. I just think they are fine on my Dolphin grey Sportback.

Could be me mate !! But mine are Ring Lighting ones from Halfrauds and they do require a bit of modification to the grilles to fit properly.

Glad you think they look ok ( or not bad ! ) but I agree they are not to everyones taste. I just think they are fine on my Dolphin grey Sportback.

The number plate says POG on the end, it's a very nice looking dark blue 8P3!

Where are you based? I'm in Haworth, near Keighley.

Definitely not me then mate - wrong reg and I live between Leeds and Wakefield !

And it's a grey 8P2 !!:icon_thumright:

I'm always kicking about in Wakefield as my GF lives there well in Ossett.

:thumbsup: