Glasgow - best clay bar and detailer?

elton121272

Reaction score
Hi,

Not got much time on my hands at the moemnt with work, but she really needs some TLC - so looking for a reputable source to supply some elbow grease on my Ibis and bring her back to like new.

The paintwork is mint but could do with a clay and then polish, wax, etc for teh finished detailed look.

Anyone used anyone is the area and how much am I looking at?

Cheers.

I used these. Found them easy to work with.

IMG_1603.jpg

:icon_thumright:

I think he's looking for a detailer around Glasgow, not products to do it himself.

I've always just done it myself cause I'm tight but I'm sure you'll get someone if you check the Scottish section on detailing world forum.

Will be getting a clay bar next month, any other products worth while looking at? I believe Autoglym do one?

yeah autoglym do one not used it myself tho so cant comment on it for the money i recomend dodo juice as its very good value for moeny

What clay bar do people us? Zaino or Sonus? I'd prefer to get the Dod juice judging by the reviews, just which is the prefered clay bar? And does anyone have a power polisher here? As I hear they're not for the faint hearted as I've never used one before?

Bilt Hamber SOFT Auto Clay, is the ultimate! Its about £11 off the bay and it works wonders! The Regular stuff is good but its a bit hard to mould. The best thing about this clay is it only needs water as a lubricant. Got told by the guys over at detailingworld to use it and i've never looked back.

Thanks for the replies guys. Yes its more of a detailer rather than the products. I've got all the megs and sonus stuff and even got the megs PC but just not got the full 6-8hrs to bring her back to new and would happily pay a reputable source in Glagsow.

Cheers,

What clay bar do people us? Zaino or Sonus? I'd prefer to get the Dod juice judging by the reviews, just which is the prefered clay bar? And does anyone have a power polisher here? As I hear they're not for the faint hearted as I've never used one before?
your right if they are in the wrong hands they can do serious damage to your paint ie scorching the paint / swirling / holograming etc... if you do decide to get one get a DA orbital buffer they are more forgiving than a rotary buffer

I dont anybody in this area as I always do my car myself, its theraputic LOL. Not sure I'd want to do anybody elses car though LOL

Polished Bliss (site sponsorer) would do a great Job but the're in Aberdeen.

I dont anybody in this area as I always do my car myself, its theraputic LOL. Not sure I'd want to do anybody elses car though LOL

Polished Bliss (site sponsorer) would do a great Job but the're in Aberdeen.

Having perused the PB website and seen photos of their work, it would be worth the journey imho