Operation A3

jasonallen

Reaction score
So this is was my first car;
4.jpg

Broke my heart putting it back to standard but it had to be done, but bigger and better things is what they say
But last week i collected my new little toy, an Audi A3 TDI S-line
310647_2141279286556_1083411962_32139347_4995947_n.jpg

Already done a few little mods to it already deleted the rear wiper, removed the 'A3' & 'TDI' badge of the rear and added pressed plates
But i collected some new wheels of Robin Pinning a couple days ago...
303726_2141278846545_1083411962_32139346_7566171_n.jpg

So today i decided to chuck em on to see how they looked etc and this was the outcome...
302432_2141276686491_1083411962_32139343_7465988_n.jpg

308744_2141277846520_1083411962_32139344_3400985_n.jpg

314243_2141098882046_1083411962_32139031_518674_n.jpg

Have some major plans for the A3 <_<

Nice car mate, not a fan of the wheel upgrade though.... The stretch look is better on a Lupo but that's just my opinion! :yes:

As said on ED38 looks good:thumbsup: and congratz on the new car
Will look so much better once lowered and drl xenons:wub:
Thought about putting the front badge the same colour as the wheels?

As said on ED38 looks good:thumbsup: and congratz on the new car
Will look so much better once lowered and drl xenons:wub:
Thought about putting the front badge the same colour as the wheels?

haven't really thought twice about it atm dude

looks nice buddy . will look so much better once lowered it will make the wheels look so much better too

love the car not big fan of the painted wheels. sits a lot nicer now

Is it the 2.0TDI mate?
Our cars look nearly exactly the same, except you have the newer rear lights :( haha

Looking good dude! stretch could be a must and will be interesting to see this when its dropped.. I think the comment about painting your badge the same as your wheels is a good idea. Even if you try and do just the sides of the badge and not the front (if you can do that with the audi badge)

Looking good dude! stretch could be a must and will be interesting to see this when its dropped.. I think the comment about painting your badge the same as your wheels is a good idea. Even if you try and do just the sides of the badge and not the front (if you can do that with the audi badge)

like the way you think man

TBH with the car on stilts, it doesnt do the wheels any favours at all, still reserving final judgement until its lowered a little, but atm, they dont suit the car at all imho.

looks ok, but hard to tell without lowering, Front drivers side wheel has tyre tread wrong way round btw. If its a Toyo that is.

TBH with the car on stilts, it doesnt do the wheels any favours at all, still reserving final judgement until its lowered a little, but atm, they dont suit the car at all imho.

Gotta agree with this.
The height is just killing the look at the moment....

71037_275415953197_5656461_n.jpg

....especially at the rear wheels/arches.

In your last photo I thought your car was still on the jack.

But saying that... once its dropped I think the colour scheme (the red wheels/black tyres against a black car with red MY09/MY11 tail lights) will look very good. :icon_thumright:

Reactions: N8
Gotta agree with this.
The height is just killing the look at the moment....

71037_275415953197_5656461_n.jpg

....especially at the rear wheels/arches.

In your last photo I thought your car was still on the jack.

But saying that... once its dropped I think the colour scheme (the red wheels/black tyres against a black car with red MY09/MY11 tail lights) will look very good. :icon_thumright:

LOOOOL, shouldn't be long now until i lower it;)

I think the car looks smart however, the wheels do NOTHING for it in my opinion.

What else you got planned, just so you know, the wheels you've taken off it are worth a small fortune. I was on the hunt for some of those for a while, gave up in the end and had my wheels powder coated instead.

:icon_thumright:

just so you know, the wheels you've taken off it are worth a small fortune. I was on the hunt for some of those for a while, gave up in the end and had my wheels powder coated instead.

:icon_thumright:

How much do we think? :ninja:

If the condition of them is good with good tyres i have seen them sell on eBay for £650+. I wanted a set but i couldn't stretch to that.

Cheers, I can't decide what to do with mine yet.... Hmmm....

You broke modding rule number 1: Never do the reveal of your new wheels before you have the car low and stance roughly right.

:)

These are gonna look great when you're low.

Reactions: 55_UK
You broke modding rule number 1: Never do the reveal of your new wheels before you have the car low and stance roughly right.

Everyone keeps asking about my 'new addition', "when are they going on?"

I keep telling them I ain't ruining the grand unveiling with 4x4 stance :lmfao:

:)

These are gonna look great when you're low.

True dat:ninja:

Very nice mate, you gunna go coilies or all out on air?

been waiting for your thread jason! didnt buy quite a few set of rims before your car arrived ? lol! these ones are good, but speedlines seem a bit dated to me, but they are very nice...just not in that colour man!

anyways good luck with lowering - post pics when done :thumbsup: