EMERGENCY!! Anyone with VCDS within 40 mile radius of Farnham, Surrey? (GU9)

HTR

Mark H
Reaction score
Okay so here's my problem - I have a whine coming from my gearbox for gears 1-3. The cars booked in under warranty with Audi tomorrow to fix it, but the first thing they will do is scan the car for fault codes!

I have retrofitted the door warning and puddle lights (special thanks to RobinA3 for providing OEM quality wiring looms) and they have been coded in by VWCruise.com as a courtesy when they fitted my Bi-Xenon LED Headlights. However I removed the looms and replaced them with modified versions (also thanks to RobinA3) to supply power to the Ambient LED Handles. Unfortunatley I have ordered slightly different handles and have had to scrap the project until I can source the correct ones.

I have already posted my original looms back to Robin, so as it stands the car has several error codes for all doors!

I don't particularly want Audi to find these as they will suspect I have been messing with the cars electronics no doubt... Is anyone within a 40 mile radius of Farnham (in Surrey... GU9) and is available tonight to quickly turn off the relevant mods? (I know what settings need changing).

It would be MUCH appreciated and I would pay for your time.

Many thanks in advance.

- Mark

Would Bracknell tomorrow midday e any good for you. I have full VCDS

Hi kite,

Unfortunatley it goes into Audi at 8am tomorrow morning :-(

But thanks anyway!

- Mark

If you can get to Heathrow sometime tonight I could take my laptop to work...

how did it go at Camberley..
Have they sorted the box..

Audi wouldnt give a damn about that tbh, so relax.

Thats easy for you to say Nige ! Poor HTR has been summoned to Ingolstadt to explain himself, My guess would be 2 years on the Russian front minimum. :)

LMFAO, missed me Pad, yeah tbh if they're anything like Dell Computers (who are the biggest bunch of cxxts in the universe) then sounds possible.