Build Week 8 ?

ginner

Reaction score
Hi guys I have been informed by my dealer that my car is Build week 8. Can anybody tell me what this means.

Means your cars getting built next week sometime and you should get it approx. 2 weeks later.

BUILD WEEK 8 IS HERE!!!!

hope the sun is shining on all those lovely Audi people. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

At least your build week is here! Mines next week.... and i'm becoming very impatient!

Hopefully there will be no delays!

Hope the guys that work at audi are having a good week and take care of my soon to be delivered A3

It's FRIDAY!! hope they've had a really good week building our cars, no delays I hope - the wait is becoming unbeareable, especially with all these people picking theirs up on March 1st.

Hey it's not build week 9 and that's me!!!!!!!

I hope they aren't tto hung-over after a weekend on the pop!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Hi guys anyone had a delivery date yet?

Mine was build wk 9 and I've just had confirmation that it's in Grimsby and will arrive at Dealer tomorrow and I'm picking it up on Monday 14th!!

I'd expect that if you push your dealer they'll be able to find out more info for you - mine has been really good!

I've just sorted out insurance etc... I can hardly concentrate on work I'm so excited!! BRING ON MONDAY 5PM!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif