AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
    Reverse Gear

Status

Skirts Back ordered

Just been round at the dealers for a chat with my new contact, Steve the guy who sold me the car has moved on so I thought it best to acquaint myself with the new guy .

Unfortunate position for John , he doesn't get the commission for my sale but he gets the incessant phonecalls and frequent visits.

This morning he showed me my car , it's better than i ever expected , I'll post images when I get it. The trackers been fitted all the options are fitted no nasty surprises except no body kit.
    [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Apparently the side skirts are back ordered.

When I placed the order I did it very early (November) to ensure 1st March delivery with everything on I'd ordered . Plus I've had to wait friggin ages for that special March 1st experience

Just wondering what I should ask for if the car's not ready as per order on March 1st. Any ideas, personally I'm going to Royal Ascot at York on Ladies Day and I wouldn't mind turning up in a spanking A8 D'you reckon I could get that out of them for the day?

2. # ADS
    ADS

4th Gear

Status

Re: Skirts Back ordered

well to be honest... no...

lol

Ibis S3 Fan Club

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I'm going to Royal Ascot at York on Ladies Day

[/ QUOTE ]

You're going to that when the skirts are back-ordered? Scary! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Perhaps I should have worded my post a bit less ambiguously.

The Skirts are for the car

Ladies day should actually be called Letchfest 2005

I am comfortable with my sexuality

Ladies day isn't till June but I was best man at a Wedding last year and the stag do was at York including the races .

When we heard that the queen was going to be at York we thought that she'd be over the moon if some Oiks including one dubious plasterer from Grimethorpe turned up at her showcase event and got sh*t faced

We don't know if they'll have some special radar to pick out people who earn less than 100K so we need some nice wheels to turn up in. We've already been offered a loaner on a Range Rover Vogue V8 .

My Dad's driving us up as he's a sucker .

Ibis S3 Fan Club

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    one dubious plasterer from Grimethorpe turned up at her showcase event and got sh*t faced

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything is dubious from Grimesthorpe isn't it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Yeah when the taxi picks him up on a night out it won't slow below 15mph or it ends up on bricks.

He reckons the grime in grimethorpe refers to a Norwegian Royal but we know it's cos it's a sh*thole. Anyway his wife is from Peniston , nuff said

3rd Gear

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyway his wife is from Peniston , nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG that is funny !!! I'm laughing my a** off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

Reverse Gear

Status

Anyway we've gone off on a tangent . If my car isn't ready on 1st March what can i realistically expect compensation wise?

Ibis S3 Fan Club

Status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Anyway his wife is from Peniston , nuff said

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG that is funny !!! I'm laughing my a** off [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, from Peniston JaminBen. Now I know what your tow hitch is really for. Securing to something fixed solid to tera firma. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]