Status
Not open for further replies.
8L interior

packard-sedan-1938-classic-car-interior.jpg

This has to be a wind up?!

S3-interior-80mm.JPG

2007-Audi-S3-Interior-1280x960.jpg

Reactions: The Engineer and RonstarS3
while we are on the topic of interiors im just wondering can i take my steering wheel of and replace it with a perfomance one how hard would it be to get all the buttons working and stuff ? ( sorry for hijacking thread)
-F-1-car-s-steering-wheel-formula-1-racing-604761_616_425.jpg

At least it would brighten it up a bit solly........

true but it might make it look out of place but im more concern'd about the seeing if can get the DRS working and stuff? surly someones done it or if i can use vagcom to sort it all out ?? :S

How many of you s3 drivers have heated seats?

Heated seats as standard, I have a feeling that all S3 8P3s have the FBMFSW as standard too? Could be wrong with that though..

Heated seats as standard, I have a feeling that all S3 8P3s have the FBMFSW as standard too? Could be wrong with that though..

ahh i see so they all come with that weird steering wheel i thought it was a manufactor fault via someone dropping it :S

** Flat bottom multi function steering wheel

Is a bit of a gash abbreviation to be honest...

yeah dave what are your views on it? do you prefer it compared to a punto interior? i used to own a punto and that interior was actually well build it was a 1997 as well

Dont put yourself down jungleman have you raced him? he might have the fastest car but has he got the balls...

well as his car is running over 100 bhp & ft/lb more then mine and that hes also driven group n rally cars, i would say so lol

but to be fair my car is plenty quick enough in the real world

well as his car is running over 100 bhp & ft/lb more then mine and that hes also driven group n rally cars, i would say so lol

but to be fair my car is plenty quick enough in the real world

A bit cagey on the "to do" list arnt we? pm me if you want , or is it a suprise for Alex?...:icon_thumright:

A bit cagey on the "to do" list arnt we? pm me if you want , or is it a suprise for Alex?...:icon_thumright:

haha well it was looking at being some one off, no where else in the world engine components, done through my tuner, but my car needs are possibly changing, so not sure if its worth investing the money in it, if if the money should be put into the next project

I remember the 8L…you needed a black and white licence to own one….CoCo the clown had one, toot the horn and all the doors fell off :lmfao:

Status
Not open for further replies.