Hotel/Airport parking

Lincoln S3

Reaction score
Hi all , next month I am flying out of Manchester airport and need to leave the car for a week as well as stopping over the night before. I hate leaving the S3 in parks , can anyone recommend a good hotel/airport parking at Manchester which will give me piece of mind , thanks..

personally mate i wouldnt go advertising that your car is gonna be left unattended for a week and where it will be!!

For absolute peace of mind leave it at home/at a relatives and get a taxi to the airport.
I wouldn't entertain the thought of leaving my car with people i don't know

agree with paolo i wouldnt go saying about where it will be parked for a week otherwise well who knows what will happen best bet leave it at home/at parents and get a train/taxi/bus alot cheaper that a smashed window etc...

We use the park and fly through my bank, you do have to leave the keys and they secure park it walk straight into the airport, when you get back they have your car ready.

Used a few times without issue but to be honest we leave the mrs company car never mine

I just left mine in the T1 multi storey last time I flew from Manchester. Spotted a security camera and parked it under that and you take your keys with you, job done

Any of the local airport hotels offer a park and fly service and they have the benefit of a secure parking location AND you get to keep your keys so you are safe in the knowledge that no toe rag parking attendant is ragging the life out of your pride and joy!