[Audi A3 8P 60 Plate] Black Grill?

buzzkip

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been searching for a black grill to purchase as soon as possible, bought one from FK Automotive and they came back out of stock, then ordered from another website and it came back out of stock.

Does anyone know where I can find one? I'd like a full black grille with emblem and S-Line badge fitment.

Cheers!

WIll that fit an A3 though? Always thought the S3 Grille/bumper had a different fitting?

ash have you got an s3? or just a verrrrrrry good replica

I have a bnib S3 Optics grill for 08-11 facelift cars.

Poop! Cheers for letting me know, I've requested Return on ebay, even though they haven't dispatched it yet so hopefully I'll just get a refund straight up.

NHN - could you tell me more? :)

Poop! Cheers for letting me know, I've requested Return on ebay, even though they haven't dispatched it yet so hopefully I'll just get a refund straight up.

NHN - could you tell me more? :)

Got your PM. Either keep an eye on ebay but doesnt look like they have any at the minute. Or try your an Audi dealer or NHN as he normally cheaper. If you get an S3 one which will look better than an A3 grille. Just take the S3 badge off and put an s-line one there instead:happy:

What can I tell, a mod doing needed parking sensor holes & tbh although I could of drilled the grill & made it look oem, already proved that can be done & cant be bothered this time, so got another grill with precut, hence why this S3 Optic grill is for sale.