The NET result.

WAFTER

Reaction score
If it was lawful Audi would charge you for the fresh air inside the car.

Want interior light pack, pay up want 12v socket or luggage pack, pay up. Want folding mirrors, pay up. On a prestige car these things should just be factored in at a slightly increased cost. The volume would reduce unit costs. Basically they are dirty robbers.

Ironically all the things I'd really like (19" rotor alloys, OEM tuning parts) are nowhere to be seen. Go figure.

Trouble is, the only way they can market these cars at a competitive price is to leave half the bits out. If all cars came fully equipped they would never sell any. You only have to look at the 2nd hand spec of most of these A3's to see a vast majority of people don't want the extra's.
when i was looking for a A3 i put the spec i wanted in the used car audi site, Auto, quattro, sat nav and cruise...nation wide search came back with nothing. says it all really. :)
Even now having spent a small fortune buying this new S3 i have already spent£1200 on bits from the spare's dept and more to go to get it up to spec with basics like a light on the door handle or a map light !!..or a coin tray in the dash........Lets face it...even a spare wheel is extra on a lot of these cars now !!

A quick look at ekta for you shows the footwell net at about £23 with frame. Seat back nets need a new seat back