EM TuningVolks Autos

Thread: The NET result.

1st Gear

Status

The NET result.

Couldn't believe penny-pinching Audi not supplying as standard seat back nets on their S-Line model - blimey even my company diesel Vectra beater had 'em. Found a company that produce neat plastic framed nets in a variety of sizes, including a largish one for the seat backs and smaller for either side of the transmission tunnel. They look as near OE as is possible. Check out Vehicle Nets, Transport Nets, Safety Nets, Cargo Nets, Sports, Luggage, Elasticated, Non-Elasticated

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    If it was lawful Audi would charge you for the fresh air inside the car.

Want interior light pack, pay up want 12v socket or luggage pack, pay up. Want folding mirrors, pay up. On a prestige car these things should just be factored in at a slightly increased cost. The volume would reduce unit costs. Basically they are dirty robbers.

Ironically all the things I'd really like (19" rotor alloys, OEM tuning parts) are nowhere to be seen. Go figure.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    Trouble is, the only way they can market these cars at a competitive price is to leave half the bits out. If all cars came fully equipped they would never sell any. You only have to look at the 2nd hand spec of most of these A3's to see a vast majority of people don't want the extra's.
    when i was looking for a A3 i put the spec i wanted in the used car audi site, Auto, quattro, sat nav and cruise...nation wide search came back with nothing. says it all really.
    Even now having spent a small fortune buying this new S3 i have already spent£1200 on bits from the spare's dept and more to go to get it up to spec with basics like a light on the door handle or a map light !!..or a coin tray in the dash........Lets face it...even a spare wheel is extra on a lot of these cars now !!
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

Audi=No fault code, no idea

Status
    A quick look at ekta for you shows the footwell net at about £23 with frame. Seat back nets need a new seat back
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Paddy is spot on

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK