Coming Home&Leaving Home+Needle Sweep on A3 BE 2009

Amirkhan2621

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Ive got a 2009 BE Sportback A3.

Just wondering how to activate the coming home and leaving home function and the needle sweep which ive seen on some audis...

I dont have any software or hardware and just wondering can it be done through the DIS thats in the dash?

Or can i go to audi and request this to be done...i presume it will only take a maximum of half hour to do?

Thanks

Amir Khan

Needle sweep is only on the S3 as far as I'm aware.

CH/LH to work properly requires wiring, light sensor & a button on headlight switch, there is however a hack but this means its on even during the day.

Should be a button below the day time running lights for the C/H lights ( a little rectangle one with a red light? )

CH/LH to work properly requires wiring, light sensor & a button on headlight switch, there is however a hack but this means its on even during the day.

Not so sure the above is true, just done the mod on my 09 BE and all works fine, one wire Block "E" pin 12 to earth - don't have the special button on headlight switch or light sensor and all works normally, only check Bit 7 in the Central Electrics.