Audi Bi-Xenon headlights with LEDs....

jasonallen

Reaction score
yesterday i received my new car as some of you may know, but i stupidly didn't get the xenons included but HazzyDayz are able to fit me these and they sent an email to me ask me if i want to include headlight washer jets & autleveling do i get these included?

I think you'll have to pay extra, to make the lights totally legal, you'll need them.
How much do they charge for the headlights?

Yes you would need them as said to make the car road legal fella. Any pictures of the new car?:happy:

Last edited:
Optional headlight washer jets will cost £900 + VAT Supplied and fitted.
Optional autleveling will cost £600 + VAT supplied and fitted.

slightly pricey lads:wacko:

nice advice n8 haha, just as long as the lights are going to be exactly the same as they would be if i got them factory fitted

they maybe over time with MOTs but at the minute, most will pass HIDS in a projector lens as long as they are aligned and have a good cut off.

so are headlight washers not a must?

They will be a must along with auto levelling when the new MOT regs come into force in November/December of this year, but your car won't be needing an MOT for the first 3 years, so you could get it done bit by bit and spread the cost. :wub: x

It is a high amount to be honest, I doubt they're even that much from Nigel!

WOW £1500 for Bi-xenon with LEDS is alot!
i could sort that out half the price!!!

Without ******* on your firework, New, I very much doubt that, I know rrp prices & there is no way you can buy new for £750.

Yes if you want to be legal then get done, you wont need mot yes for 3 years but if you get pulled by VOSA & inspected which happens allot more now, they will fine you heavily & take car of road until resolved, your risk, certainly I can provide a price.

That price is for new, only used would be anywhere near half that amount & then there's a risk if they're lhd or rhd or even damaged of which allot tend to be, beware of ebay lights as some have found out recently they bought lhd.

I presume headlight washers are relatively easy to fit, but what about auto-leveling?

Depends what you call easy mate, its not straight forward.

Do you need a different CE? Other then the other water bottle and pump etc?

Variety of things needed, just takes time to do, plus need to know specifics about your car.

What do you need to know mate? As I will be doing this in the near future. I was just gonna go for the headlights without the other parts but may aswell do the whole lot to make thing legal.

You're asking me what I need to know to do the job or what you need to know to do the job?

What you need to know :) haha, I'd have no idea where to start Nigel! Just wondering if my CE module is compatible etc first, or do I just need to have a look a t the part number of it? Amongst whatever else you need to know about my car :)