Votex bodykit spoiler directly from Audi main dealer in the US - CHEAP....

nad

Reaction score
There has been talk in previous threads about people wanting to buy the Votex body kit from websites such as www.ecstuning.com due to them being very cheap compared to prices over here in the UK but people have been put off because of their high shipping charges, which you'll find can be several hundred dollars just for a spoiler! Thought some of you might be interested to know that I recently managed to buy a brand new genuine Votex front spoiler from an Audi main dealer in the US for just $35 which is about £20! Main dealers here charge £268 and one recently sold on eBay for £160!...

Genuine Audi A3 8P Votex Front Spoiler Lip BNIB | eBay

I also got the Votex Sportsback rear spoiler from the same dealer and this was $70 (about £40, they are over £200 to buy here!). Although the dealer could not ship outside of the US, I've got a contact over there who was able to place the order for me, have it shipped directly to them and then they forwarded it onto me using express international service (EMS) which provides full tracking and it arrived in only 8 days from when they posted it out. The shipping costs worked out at £59 for both things which I find is very resonable especially when you see how big the box was that it all arrived in, about 7ft x 1.5ft!. There was no customs or excise duty to pay but I did get charged import VAT which is worked out by the stated value of the item plus the cost of the shipping charges. Based on the true value that was stated I was charged £10.08 (works out at about 8.5% of the total) and I also got charged a clearance/admin fee by Royal Mail/Parcelforce who collect the import duty payment on behalf of Customs, this was a fixed amount of just £8. So all in all this deal cost me £137 and if I bought these from the main dealer here, it would have set me back over £470!!

If there is anybody who would like to buy any part of the Votex kit at the same price plus a £5 service fee, then my contact in the US is happy to buy this on your behalf. Payment can be made by Paypal and they will then arrange to have it shipped directly to you. In fact, if there is even anything else that you might want to buy from the US that may otherwise be impossible maybe due to the seller not shipping outside of the US or because of expensive shipping charges then let me know and I will see what kind of prices I can get for you through my contact.

I noticed how cheap the votex 3dr side skirts are in the US but realised it was a waste of time ordering due to the shipping costs.

Sounds like u have found a decent workaround. :icon_thumright:

i could also do this for yall. i live in US and i bought the votex body kit for my 5dr a3.

how much would the vortex sideskirts cost including shipping etc??

Assuming you have a Sportback and not 3dr as they don't have 3dr Audi's in the US, the price for the Votex sideskirts delivered to you would be £84, this includes the £5 service charge. I believe if you phone the main dealer here, they want close to £300 for this?

Remember, all these parts are GENUINE parts directly from the main dealer in the US (comes with original invoice & packaging) and not cheap china copies made from poor material like fibre glass and which may not even fit the car properly.

Will a votex bootlid spoiler from the US fit my 3door a3 8p1?

I'm after a rear spoiler for my sportback. Would I need a new brake light or anything? How long from start to finish would it all take? How do I know the fella in u.s won't just pocket my money?
Cheers

Can this be cheaper for the TT 8n parts aswell? If so any chance you can get your contact to get a quote for a V6 front bumper and spoiler extension please?