Buckets

brough74

Reaction score
Hi due to work circumstances changing i might be selling my S3, this means that my Buckets might be up for sale.

So the question is how much are they worth bearing in mind i would want some standard OEM S3 black leather front seats in exchange aswell which are in good condition and heated.

Buckets are heated and were from an S3

Pics took today.

021.jpg

025.jpg

I'm very interested.. Have no seats to swap, but I'd pay cash! Can I have 1st dibs mate!?

someone needs to snap these up asap!!

I'm wanting to, but we need an outsider's idea of price. What would they be worth if I swap for my seats (ie what are each set of seats worth so we can work out the difference)?

well it would help if the seller gave an idea of what hes looking for!

My absolutely mint silver/black S3 seats front and rears sold for £700ish... i bought my buckets for £1650... they werent in great cond compared to my original seats either.

this should give you an idea..

Buckets tend to sell anything from £1250 (for just fronts) all the way up to £2500 (if theyre in mint condition) inc rear bench

I'm wanting to, but we need an outsider's idea of price. What would they be worth if I swap for my seats (ie what are each set of seats worth so we can work out the difference)?
You can jump me in the queue mart....! I have nowt to trade!:(

You can jump me in the queue mart....! I have nowt to trade!:(

Sorry, jumped the queue weeks ago when he first mentioned possibly selling them. Looking at the prices though I might have to wait for the next set and let you take them.

Just the fronts of mine for (at most) £500 would mean at least £750 cash too. Looks like I'll have to let my head win this one and step down :sob:

lol Bucket seats cause a lot of upset when you cant/dont have them... But when you do they make you :wub::rockwoot::yahoo:

ATM I'm trying to save money for some raid speedlines for my shogun evo, so it will depend how rich they are lol

I'll have them mate, I have mint 9 month old heated seats to swap (from a sportback).

Cash waiting!

Ok im trying to get the idea of price and then i will create either a link on here or ebay to be fair ive had an offer of £1100 including swap but he cant complete to the middle of september, depends on the cheaper car i look at tomorrow. I dont really want to sell anything but im going on reduced hours so less money a month to pay for things so ive decided on a cheaper older car and sell off the good bits as it wont make much difference on trade in.

I'd say £1000 plus two S3 leather front seats. They pretty good condition beside a bit of wear on the driverside.

Not in any rush but quicker than a year lol as the car i went to see was a bit of a shed with more warning lights on than were off after the test drive.

its mad when i wanted buckets you couldnt get them for love nor money.. now there seems to be sets for sale all the time but everyone bottles it!!! come on girls!

I think plenty of people want them..... just OP is now "in no rush" lol:drag::moa:

I only want them if you'll retrim them in alcantara :wub: for me n8:ninja:

If i had money i would be instructed in a complete swap. Will see how quick they go. I got full heated silk nappa embossed leather in black.

Sorry i dont want a complete interior as my rear seats are heated thats why i only changed the fronts at the time and its all a good match

Meh shame i dont have leather seats , Would of been an easy buy.

P.s , I'd say atleast 1.1k + Mint leathers

SOLD for the price recommended

Reactions: MartayMcFly
i have the black silk nappa heated fronts (pics below). I am very interested in a deal, what sort of money you after, and where about you from?

s35.jpg

s36.jpg

Was up your neck of the woods last year, stayed at a converted mill not too far from Huntly. Some cracking wee towns with harbours that look like they havent changed in hundreds of year LOL. That plus the roads are EMPTY up there LOL

looking to do similar to you brough74 so those of you who are still intrested in buckets pm me got the through load for the rear bench too if a full interior swap is on the cards