I've seen it

I

imported_Skywalker

Just been down to my dealer's storage compound to have a look at my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1luvu.gif

There was a few quids worth in there! About 60 cars, all new in their protective transport packaging.

Pleased to see that they remembered to fit all the options!

Interior felt very nice indeed! I wanted to have a play with the SatNav but it was in transport mode and hadn't been activated yet. Incidentally, I'm sure I have seen A3s with SatNav that haven't got the "fin" on the roof. I thought that was just for cars with the factory phone prep? I've got the fin on mine but I haven't got the phone /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I don't mind though because it looks pretty cool!

The 1st of March seems even longer away now!!!

Any time booster.

I hope that the waiting has not been too hard?

I remember my wait... every second felt like an eternity. I was so happy though that mine was the very first Sportback I saw on the road (I was walking to the Audi garage when I saw it returning from the Safety test drive)

Coulda kicked myself that day though... had a real bad hangover and felt awful, garage offered me a test drive in an A8 and I had to turn it down because I was feeling so rotten! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

The wait has been awful!

I sold my car two weeks ago and have borrowed an X reg Astra and its getting on my tits!

Not long now... not long now... not long now.....

Indeed Slug! The dreams!!!

This will be the 3rd new Audi that i have collected and I can't remember being this excited about the other two!

I'm sure its to do with reading so much about everyone's cars on here and TS.N

I know what you mean about being feeling like an excited kid! I remember not sleeping at all the night before my 8th birthday when I knew I was getting a Raleigh Burner BMX! that was nearly 22 years ago!! Think I might be the same on the 28th of Feb!

It will be soooo worth the wait.

Only 13 more sleeps to go....... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Booster, wow, i had a burner BMX too, the gold and black one!! they were so kool bak then, and wahhey collection day on my birthday mate, have funn !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Booster, wow, i had a burner BMX too, the gold and black one!! they were so kool bak then, and wahhey collection day on my birthday mate, have funn !!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Happy birthday for the first then!! The black and gold one was the Ultra Burner. Great fun bikes!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

I preferred the Grifter myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/goofy.gif

I really wanted an Ultra Burner (Red with yellow mag wheels) but had to make do with the Grifter, which did way a ton. It also did not have any padding along the crossbar, hence my high pitched voice & I now walk with a slight limp ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

Ultra burna was black with gold stickers. The red with yellow wheels was the tuff burner, also came with a blue frame and yellow wheels! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am waiting for mine also (2.0TFSi Quattro, Sunroof, Black non metallic, Black leather/Alcadara)

Have you seen if we get the new nose too.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I had.still have a SE "pk ripper" BMX. It rocks and so does bmx!

I had an ultra burner too, always wanted the tuff 2 (gold with black decals and skyway tuff2 wheels)

Argh sweet memories! Is yours a sportback Booster?

[/ QUOTE ]

You still have a PK Ripper???
Class BMXs!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

I went from my (basic) burner to several Pro Class GTs. The last one was fantastic: Flight cranks (have you seen how much they are on eBay now???), GT stem, the one piece carbon seat (I forget who made them), top of the range dia compe brakes, Hutch hubs. I used to race all round the midlands in 1984-86.

Great times!

Want to sell the PK Ripper?

Anyway, back on topic, mine is a three door 2.0T Q S-line in Avus with:

Light and rain sensors
Xenons
Storage pack
Interior light package
Rear mats
Arm rest
Reversible boot mat
6CD
Electric lumbar