New BE Rotor wheel scuff

PilotAudi

Reaction score
Not sure whether I dare blame the missus but we have a light scuff on one of our wheels.

Does anyone know what colour 'touch up will hide the damage. It really isn't bad but my alloy wheel touch up in silver for other Audi/VW wheels is TOO silver.

Does anyone know what colour might work. Stick or aerosol.

Thanks

Pilot.

I had a mobile repair guy come out & do a repair on a courtesy car I had, rotor wheels, brand new car, & I kerbed the ****** thing 24hrs before it was due back! Only cost £55 for the repair & it was perfect.

VAG and Mercedes use silver spray from Wurth on alloys.

Not in a diamond polished wheel I would hope they don't!

One wheel from Audi like the ones I have in my picture are £500 each from Audi so that gives you an idea on the price of a rotor...

One wheel from Audi like the ones I have in my picture are £500 each from Audi so that gives you an idea on the price of a rotor...

That's what I thought. I would never dream of painting the machined tips in silver. It would look pretty gash to me. And 145 quid seems a bit cheap for a new one

Bought it off ebay. Badly advertised. Not in perfect condition but it's better than the one I have on the car. I'm tempted to pay for it refurbing to see what the finish comes out like.

Ah! Good point I'd missed that.

Bought it off ebay. Badly advertised. Not in perfect condition but it's better than the one I have on the car. I'm tempted to pay for it refurbing to see what the finish comes out like.

At that money I wouldn't mind betting it's not an original Audi wheel, and also if you get it returned the finish is never normally as good as from the factory...