Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    Neutral

Status

My S3 is going....

Well after almost 2 years of ownership i've decided to move on and sell my Solar S3,she was a gem with the buckets and S5 alloys and never let me down but i've gone for something "cheaper" - i've gone and got myself a mint red,one owner,low mileage,3dr R32 !!
    Reason i wanted something cheaper was to lower my finance payments so i could fund my next toy which is going to be a T5 camper van,so the S3 had to go,but i'm still staying within the VAG group :-) - anybody done the S3 to R32 or vicea versa and what are your thoughts ? Think the R32 is heavier on the juice but i only do 2-3000 miles a year so not really a problem there,also the exhaust note on the R32 is amazing and worth owning for that alone !!

A.T.B Leo

2. # ADS
    ADS

Call me Dan :)

Status
    Good choice!
    I've vowed that I will own an R32 one day, and it should be soon because the way the tax hikes are going, it'll get stupidly expensive to keep on the road

What spec is? Mileage etc?
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |

Neutral

Status
    Its on a 58 plate with 14,000 on it,it has full leather and tints but it has'nt got the buckets its in red which i liked because there's not many of them about in that colour they always seem to be in blue or black !

A.T.B Leo

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Keep the S3

"Will these wheel fit my car PM's will not be replied to, do you research & use the SEARCH button"

Detailing - Wheel Refurbishment - Shark Performance Software - VagbremTechnic Dealer - OEM Retrofitting - Remus - V-Maxx - Goodridge

5th Gear

Status
    Shrick cams, straight through exhaust, remap and intake
    A3 2.0TFSI quattro Sportback Lava Grey | | GIAC K03 Extreme Map | Autotech HPFP | RS4 Fuel Regulator | Neuspeed P-Flo | BSH PCV Fix | MV Sport DP | S3 Intake Cam | 285 BHP & 320 lb Ft Torque
    Votex Kit | TD Pro race 1.2 | Schwarze Audi Rings | Alu Rails | Sachs Clutch | H & R Now gone. Current- A5 Cab 2012

Status
    Supercharger / Turbocharger... or both!!!!! (Only joking!) Enjoy the soundtrack.
    Audi S3 Panther Black [2011] Build Thread
    Mods: Revo Stg2, Blueflame TBE, Eibach Pro springs, R8 oil cap

On order: Audi S5 3.0V6T Coupe Black Edition, Phantom Black [Due 26 May 2014]

Planned Mods: Revo Stg1+ with DSG map, Revo CAI, custom exhaust, H&R Trax spacers, EM Tuning LED interior lights, R8 oil cap, Porsche coolant & brake fluid cap