My S3 is going....

L e o

Reaction score
Well after almost 2 years of ownership i've decided to move on and sell my Solar S3,she was a gem with the buckets and S5 alloys and never let me down but i've gone for something "cheaper" - i've gone and got myself a mint red,one owner,low mileage,3dr R32 !!
Reason i wanted something cheaper was to lower my finance payments so i could fund my next toy which is going to be a T5 camper van,so the S3 had to go,but i'm still staying within the VAG group :) - anybody done the S3 to R32 or vicea versa and what are your thoughts ? Think the R32 is heavier on the juice but i only do 2-3000 miles a year so not really a problem there,also the exhaust note on the R32 is amazing and worth owning for that alone !!

A.T.B Leo

Good choice!
I've vowed that I will own an R32 one day, and it should be soon because the way the tax hikes are going, it'll get stupidly expensive to keep on the road :(

What spec is? Mileage etc?

Its on a 58 plate with 14,000 on it,it has full leather and tints but it has'nt got the buckets :sob: its in red which i liked because there's not many of them about in that colour they always seem to be in blue or black !

A.T.B Leo

Supercharger / Turbocharger... or both!!!!! (Only joking!) Enjoy the soundtrack.