Chrome Rings around Foglights?

Chappy

Call me Dan!
Reaction score
Does anyone know if these can be bought separate?

I've had the 'blacked out stealth look' cars before, so I'm thinking of adding the chrome S3 grill to mine, but also like the looks of the chrome fog light rings to match.

Ideas?

I asked Dave at Stoke Audi if they could be bought separately, Chappy and the reply was, .."Computer says NO". They only come with the full foglight surrounds and those cost around £41.00 per side, ..making them very expensive bits for what they are, especially when you only want the chrome bits, ..but I'd bet that HEAPS of peeps on here would swap you your surrounds with black bits on for their ones with chrome rings. :wub: x

That's what I thought, stupid really!

Yeah, let's hope so, I just feel with the all black front end, the car doesn't stand out much, and the chrome details in the headlights look lost on their own :(

I may have a set of chrome rings to sell, no guarantees atm but I'm looking at an intake mod, which may require these to be removed, remind me with a PM.

rector audi in california will ship internationally and they sell them separately. ask for lawrence alexander

For the cost of the call, postage and customs, I may aswell just buy them from my local dealer :(

Dan, look what I found for you on Ebay!! Audi A3 chrome fog rings sold ON THEIR OWN!! I can confirm that these are the exact same ones as on my S3 original fog grilles :wub: x

AUDI A3 A4 A5 A6 A8 S S-LINE Cerchi Anelli FENDINEBBIA | eBay

Sorry to jump in but how would they fit into the s-line fog surround, mine don't seem to have gaps for those clips to slot into?

fog21.JPG

Interested in getting these if there is a way they fit?

It explains if you use Google Translator that you may have to trim the tabs off and glue them to the surrounds if you don't have the corresponding holes on your grilles. The S3 fog grilles have holes that these clips fit into. They may not be cheap cheap, but they're a lot cheaper than having to buy a full set of fog grilles, just to use the rings . :wub: x

It explains if you use Google Translator that you may have to trim the tabs off and glue them to the surrounds if you don't have the corresponding holes on your grilles. The S3 fog grilles have holes that these clips fit into. They may not be cheap cheap, but they're a lot cheaper than having to buy a full set of fog grilles, just to use the rings . :wub: x

ah cheers :blush: shame there is no buy now. bidding is long!

Thank you Paula :) :wub:

I'll see how the bidding goes, I'm going to chase up a few other leads first though!
Nigel, are you talking about the part number on the picture of the rings?

ah cheers :blush: shame there is no buy now. bidding is long!

Hey Buddy, it says on the listing to contact them to ask for a Buy It Now price. I know it's in Italian, but you could ask using Google Translate or even ask in English and I'm sure they'd help you out.

Thank you Paula :) :wub:

I'll see how the bidding goes, I'm going to chase up a few other leads first though!
Nigel, are you talking about the part number on the picture of the rings?

No probs, Dan! I think Nigel is referring to the part numbers on the rings, which are the same as the part numbers on the S3 fog grilles :wub: x

Reactions: P40 THN
Hey Buddy, it says on the listing to contact them to ask for a Buy It Now price. I know it's in Italian, but you could ask using Google Translate or even ask in English and I'm sure they'd help you out.

Cheers :icon_thumright: I found the buy it now page after a bit of searching. thanks all the same.

Wow! thanks for the replies guys :)

I don't need everything in that link, only after the rings :)

In discussion with people on here at the minute, if not it'll be an ebay job! Even been looking at chrome paint :sign_omg:

Hi

Does anyone know how I can get a pair of chrome A3 fog light rings for my 06 Plate Audi. I've seen the ones for the S Line grill, but mine isn't its an A3 Sports TDi and has a different shape surround to the S Line and just black. Looked everywhere but no look. Any ideas would be great.

Thank you

Mark

The ones I have are a little different looking to those in the picture, maybe thats why they wouldnt fit at all... The part numbers are 8P0 807 681M and 8P0 807682F, genuine audi parts though...
5dd14f2e.jpg

0db7d647.jpg