south east

I am in Rochester and travel to borough green each day..where abouts are you in Kent?

Lakeside will work for me. Got to after this week as she's still standard .got the week off and all mods are going on The car this week !!!!

Sounds good people, I am in Enfield, but only a half hour drive to Lakeside. Sorry to invite myself, lol, hope that is ok with all?

OK so sunday the 6th november gives every one abit of time to shift things around. ???????

Prept meet at brands every last wednesday of each month... £2 to get in German metal only allowed in🇩🇪🇩🇪

i think the last one was the last one for a bit , could be wrong but that was what they were saying .

Last one wasn't to bad but I'm gonna take a coat this time .

i'm going to prept for sure , hopefully the other guys can make it , if not i'll make the 6th too.

Is lakeside still happneing? I will be up for this!

I havnt posted on here in a long time and no longer own an A3, But would come by with the new TT if thats ok?

you need to update your username and sig mate! im still interested on the Lakeside visit but im not sure if the 6th Nov is good as it may be Eid then