obd 2 terminal commands.

mark.colledge

Reaction score
morning all,

does anyone have or know someone who knows terminal commands for the following things.

going home/leaving home lights, where they come on useing the key.
when you lock the door the windows go up without having to hold the lock button in?

if you have them and can share them to me that would be awsome.

hope to see some replies.

thanks

Mark

Are you trying to bypass using a diag tool to do the job, as I'm not sure if you'd need to enter a module 1st or just enter a long string denoting the module in question & the code to enable this, given the 8P using the conveneince module which has long coding, I could see this being a long haul way of doing it, maybe you could enlighten us more to your approach?

all the wiring is in place now for the lights. just need to find someone with a vagcom lead as mine if broken.
ill post the link that i found to how to do it.

cominghomelights - Audi Retrofit

hope this helps everyone.

once i find out if i can borrow a lead and code it ill report back to tell you how good it is.

Ah you mean you want to code with vcds, check the link in my thread for people with cables around the country willing to help.

I dont think another writeup is neccessary mate, no offense, just there's been a fair bit of this info repeated numerous times, but you're free to do as you want :)