Synchromesh's A3

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Finally found the time to take some photos of my car, a 2006 phantom black 2.0TFSI 200bhp S-line with Quattro and 6speed manual (and a few mods ;) )

Bilstein PSS B14 coilovers
Oem 8x18 ET43 5-Spoke (Audi A4), 225/40 18 Michelin Pilot Sport 3
Facelift taillights
Silvervision bulbs all around
Double din conversion with facelift buttons and concert mp3

Hope you like :)

Audi A3 by Synchro.Mesh, on Flickr

2.0TFSI by Synchro.Mesh, on Flickr

S-Line logo by Synchro.Mesh, on Flickr

Quatro logo by Synchro.Mesh, on Flickr

:racer:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ironborn, Paullie, MartayMcFly and 1 other person
Nice car mate, and nice to see another 2.0T, don't see too many on here.

Where abouts in Belgium are you from?? I work for a UK based Belgian company and spend quite a bit of time in Antwerp.

looks great, wish there were awesome locations like that around here to take photos of the car at!!

Very nice, mate.. Great pictures too! Nice to see another a3 2.0tfsi!

Where abouts in Belgium are you from?? I work for a UK based Belgian company and spend quite a bit of time in Antwerp.
I go there occasionally too ads, best place to buy diamonds:drool: I have something of a fetish for them lol

I go there occasionally too ads, best place to buy diamonds:drool: I have something of a fetish for them lol

Diamonds??? My wallet only stretches as far as chocolates. :laugh:

I could almost commute daily to Antwerp if needed. It's a 45min flight from London City Airport and a 15min pre-flight check in at both ends. I've made it from our office out there to my house in London, door to door, in under 1h45m.
Sometimes it takes me longer than that to drive from east to west london! :happy:

Diamonds??? My wallet only stretches as far as chocolates. :laugh:

I could almost commute daily to Antwerp if needed. It's a 45min flight from London City Airport and a 15min pre-flight check in at both ends. I've made it from our office out there to my house in London, door to door, in under 1h45m.
Sometimes it takes me longer than that to drive from east to west london! :happy:
I'm right on the doorstep of the ferry port at Dover and eurotunnel Folkestone down here so I've always driven over.. Admittedly haven't been out for a couple of years... Might try flying next time tho, 45 min is a quick flight!

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

I'm not from around Antwerp Ads, I live about 75km's away and about 10 minutes from Ghent. I only go to Antwerp to visit Carré actually. :)

very tidy mate, whats your plans?

Not much really, very tempted to go stage 1 though, but I don't really want to spend any more money.

Stunning car Synchromesh and your photography skills are absolutely spot on! Love the first pic especially. Very nice locations too. Grogeous!! :wub: x

Not much really, very tempted to go stage 1 though, but I don't really want to spend any more money.

Yeah, so I bought a RNS-E last summmer :whistle2:

Also lowered it some more, the front is all the way down (without messing with the coilover perches), the back has about 1,5 cm left...

Still very happy with my A3 :racer:

Reactions: Artimus, Sim_88 and leeds2592
God that's in good nick! Makes mine look awful lol

Reactions: Synchromesh
Lovely example, needs a flat bottom steering wheel to finish the interior off!

Reactions: Synchromesh