s-line front shock absorber???

Ads

ASN Veteran
Reaction score
Website
www.aythreee.com
Anybody know 100% the part number for a front s-line shock absorber/damper for a FWD 2.0T / 2.0TDI ???

Just in case someone does read this thread.........

Basically I'm trying to find out if Sport shocks are the same or different to s-line shocks. Most people say they are different but I've just stumbled across this which seems to point to otherwise -------------> VWVortex.com - 2008 Audi A3 Full suspension and Votex body kit for sale

I know for a fact that the front shocks on my Sport are part number 1T0 413 031 DB, and according to that link so are the s-line shocks.

Just looking for a bit confirmation by a FWD s-line owner who knows what the part number is.

There's a cash reward* for the first person who gives me the part number.

*no there isn't.

I don't know mate but i would assume that a 2.0L petrol engine will weigh less than a 2.0L TDI lump so i would of thought S line springs and shocks on petrol and diesel models will be different.

Yes mate .I dont think it would be in Audis financial interests to do diferent shocks for every single variant of A3 .just the s3 and Quatro and 3.2 would differ .IMO .does it not say in the online parts catalogue thingy?

I was thinking the same but when I checked in ETKA there were LOADS of different shocks, and its proper difficult to work out which ones are for which models. They don't mention anything about "Sport", "S-line" etc.

Its doing my head in a bit.