Audi Driver International 2011 Saturday October 8th Castle Combe circuit

I think you've got it twisted!!! I will be at the chiswick petrol station at 7:00-7:15... meaning we (or I) will be back on the road at 7:16!! Leaving that petrol station at 7:45 is not an option! :happy:

Reading services is 40 miles from chiswick roundabout/M4, so I reckon we should get there in about 35mins or at 8:00 to round it up.

My advice to everyone who is meeting us... be at your meeting point at least 15mins before we are supposed to meet you. Otherwise if we add 10-15 waiting time to each meet up we'll be getting to ADI at 9pm! :laugh:

This is a military operation. :salute:

Sir, Yes Sir!:respekt:

what about sparking up a shisha???

haha alright guys ill be on time for sure!

Ash thats a good idea but bring the shisha TO the show so when we jammin there we can spark it up. Ill stick to cigs throughout the morning LOL i dont fancy a shisha at 7 in the morn

Shisha FTW!!!
hahahahaha
I'm going to see if there is a way of retro fitting a shisha into the car! that would be EPIC!

not sure if we will get the time or chance to spark up at the show...
maybe when we come back to London

Shisha FTW!!!
hahahahaha
I'm going to see if there is a way of retro fitting a shisha into the car! that would be EPIC!

not sure if we will get the time or chance to spark up at the show...
maybe when we come back to London

true that if my xenons get levelled aswell we may even be able to fit em bro!! U NEVER KNOW :| :)

Right, in a nice bite sized easy to swallow portion, here is the London convoy time line:

6:30 - Ads/Rye (pending car problems) meet at usual petrol station on north circ.
6:45 - Ads/Rye meet Ash(itwasntme) at petrol station opposite VW on north circ.
7:00 - Ads/Rye/Ash possibily meet Josiah at Ace Cafe.
7:15 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah meet Farhan at petrol station on Chiswick roundabout.
7:30 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah/Farhan meet 8L member Reesy just after M4/M25 junction.
8:00 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah/Farhan/Reesy meet RedDejavu at Reading services.

:blackrs4:

****** hell! should we be wearing camouflage?
and shouldnt you be writing that like 0730 hours... 0800 hours... :ninja:

the-a-team-photo.jpg

LOOOL

good stuff ads sounds good but we have one problem! where is PAOLO! LOL. THAT CONVOY doesnt look very huge and i hope ryes sparkplug is fixed!

Right, in a nice bite sized easy to swallow portion, here is the London convoy time line:

6:30 - Ads/Rye (pending car problems) meet at usual petrol station on north circ.
6:45 - Ads/Rye meet Ash(itwasntme) at petrol station opposite VW on north circ.
7:00 - Ads/Rye/Ash possibily meet Josiah at Ace Cafe.
7:15 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah meet Farhan at petrol station on Chiswick roundabout.
7:30 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah/Farhan meet 8L member Reesy just after M4/M25 junction.
8:00 - Ads/Rye/Ash/Josiah/Farhan/Reesy meet RedDejavu at Reading services.

just wondering, is there a certain speed limit we will need to keep to make sure we get to the next person on time? also do we all get to synchronise our watches? :superman:

LOOOL

good stuff ads sounds good but we have one problem! where is PAOLO! LOL. THAT CONVOY doesnt look very huge and i hope ryes sparkplug is fixed!

Paolo has gone awol. :uhm:

That convoy is ok. Seven 8Ps flying down the motorway is all good! :yes:

LOL i like the way filth has started to creep into this once clean thread.

woo hoo not long to go chaps and chapessess i had a nice delivery from elite car care today my lovely new dodo juice supernatural hybrid wax so am going to try and get some on her before the week is out even tho its shocking weather again plus i fixed my top mount too today so all is well in my world lol

I'll be attending this one and spending the morning on track despite no longer having an Audi, be good to put some user names to faces on the day - promises to be a great event.

I'll be in the Grey 3 door MK6 GTi with the shiny red AP racing brakes.

I'll be attending this one and spending the morning on track despite no longer having an Audi, be good to put some user names to faces on the day - promises to be a great event.

ahhh, another person id like to meet!! should be there Mart as long as i can get this misfire issue sorted! also noticed i need two new front tyres :ohmy:

glad you went with Red calipers in the end!? :anbet:

Good stuff! look forward to seeing a MK6 Gti lovely motors!

ahhh, another person id like to meet!! should be there Mart as long as i can get this misfire issue sorted! also noticed i need two new front tyres :ohmy:

glad you went with Red calipers in the end!? :anbet:

Good man rye! we relying on you! get the beast sorted and bring it down.

You going to replace tyres before meet??

Good man rye! we relying on you! get the beast sorted and bring it down.

You going to replace tyres before meet??

hope i can! Plugs are sitting at Audi, just not sure if £53inc is too much for 4 plugs? i need the part no so i can see how much they are at ECP! and yes i should really! they are very low! but im being quoted £190 each for PS2's at the mo! apparently they are high in demand and not many left!

my bro wants to come with now too! hes 17 but hes gettin a Polo so i told him he should be able to get some inspiration...

hope i can! Plugs are sitting at Audi, just not sure if £53inc is too much for 4 plugs? i need the part no so i can see how much they are at ECP! and yes i should really! they are very low! but im being quoted £190 each for PS2's at the mo! apparently they are high in demand and not many left!

my bro wants to come with now too! hes 17 but hes gettin a Polo so i told him he should be able to get some inspiration...

£53 isnt too much if it sorts out the issue and stops the car from killing itself! especially with what your running...

the tyres are damn expensive!! have you tried camskill or any places like it?

Bring the little bro along! should be a good turnout

Just checked ECP seems they are 9quid each but they are bosch platinum. Are the Audi ones just OE replacements or iridiums? NGK oem replacements are around 40 quid. I had to run iridiums in my last car as that was what was recommended from OE but i cant find any part numbers for iridiums for the S3 so im guessing theyll be alot more.

Part number for NGKs is PFR7S8EG maybe call euro car parts and get them to quickly quote you for 4 as there sites a bit confusing.

Ye bring him along should be a good show loads of people on here are coming along.

edit:

just found this,
http://www.jkm.org.uk/performance/tfsimisc.htm

They have the part number for iridiums for the S3 at like 38.40 for a set of four plugs which isnt bad.

Last edited:
£53 isnt too much if it sorts out the issue and stops the car from killing itself! especially with what your running...

the tyres are damn expensive!! have you tried camskill or any places like it?

Bring the little bro along! should be a good turnout

or i can go euros and get NGK double platinums for it for £46... its not the money that bothers me. Im just not sure whether to go with OEM item or try something different... :keule:

Misfire/Hesitation has been sorted! new plugs and all is good. Car feels stronger than ever! :happy:

Just need to get tyres sorted now! found 2x PS2's for £290.. Best i can find so far!

Misfire/Hesitation has been sorted! new plugs and all is good. Car feels stronger than ever! :happy:

Just need to get tyres sorted now! found 2x PS2's for £290.. Best i can find so far!

GOOD STUFF BRO!

we is rolling! Yer get tyres sorted bro or if there on limit you may be ok but thats good news! Oh and wash the motor b4 sat lol Im bringing camera to snap a few rolling shots on route

GOOD STUFF BRO!

we is rolling! Yer get tyres sorted bro or if there on limit you may be ok but thats good news! Oh and wash the motor b4 sat lol Im bringing camera to snap a few rolling shots on route

well yeh they are pretty close/if not just past the limit :wacko:

more money out of the retrim/coilover funds! fecking tyres! suppose they are quite important though :laugh:

£70 Falkens? :ninja:

ive contemplated. But TBH i get enough ESP action in the dry with the PS2's lol! I know ill regret it and tbh, may as well stop being toght and get the right ones. Question is.... 2xPS2's = £290 or 4xYoko Paradas =£440 hmmmmmmmm

ive contemplated. But TBH i get enough ESP action in the dry with the PS2's lol! I know ill regret it and tbh, may as well stop being toght and get the right ones. Question is.... 2xPS2's = £290 or 4xYoko Paradas =£440 hmmmmmmmm

Yokos are softer and wear pretty quickly though don't they?? Go PS2s.

Yer go for ps2s bro winter around the corner now aswell, The softer compound on the yokohamas will be questionable until more hot weather. Also no point licking it in the hot weather heatsoak LOL

yeh yokos are purely for looks :wub:

gonn have to sort the tyres tomorrow, too busy atr work!

This is exactly why I'm taking Friday off of work!

This might sound like a dumb question but..... do they sell food at this Combe castle place????

This is exactly why I'm taking Friday off of work!

This might sound like a dumb question but..... do they sell food at this Combe castle place????

this is exactly why running your own business is a joke! i cant just pull a sicky haha!! gonna have to leave work early friday no question about it!!!

this is exactly why running your own business is a joke! i cant just pull a sicky haha!! gonna have to leave work early friday no question about it!!!

I'd still skive and pull sickies, even if i was my own boss! :laugh:

So we on for a 6:30 meet at the same place as last time mate?

yh its not as much fun when you are your own boss... but still nice not to have to 'Request' a day off when you need it!

I'd still skive and pull sickies, even if i was my own boss! :laugh:

So we on for a 6:30 meet at the same place as last time mate?

as last time? :ninja:
Ads should you be saying that in public??