It was a matter of time....

dear god my eyes!
thats a right dogs dinner!

Reactions: Inertiauk and I oOEddOo I
i love the way it says rs3 bumpers , led headlights etc.. when they are clearly aftermarket crap ive seen worse to be fair but still WHY OH WHY badge a TDI as a rs3 *** the cloud of smoke out the back would give it away surely plus the face the rs3 is a sportback hahah dont these people ever learn , i might send them a msg just to mock them hahaha good find james

For the love of God....why?......If I put a Veyron body kit on my car does that make it a Veyron....

You lot are just jealous!!! :p

It actually could've been a lot worse.

Totally agree, I could maybe have done a few different things with the kit styling, front isnt to bad, not my cup of tea, but lets be honest, that is by far allot better than some of the crap we've been unfortunate to view, its not exactly flowing, but its not exactly ridiculously bad either, this was iirc the 1st RS3 kit to grace the 8P's, cant recall who made it though, was it ABT?

I dont quite understand why this is a crime ? OK it looks like a New Q3 but people put S3 bumpers on TDi's and s-line badges on non s-line and even Bose speaker grill on non Bose systems. :) RS steering wheels on S cars and so on.....One guy here last week even had a R8 badge on his steering wheel !!
I mean its a £8k motor !! its not like he converted a late model and is looking for £30k or sumit :)

I'm with Ads & Nige, does't look too bad an attempt but badging it as such is wrong. Also claiming the parts to be actual RS3 parts is wrong too. "hey, ive just blown away an RS3 on the bypass in my corsa..." :banghead:

I'm sure somebody will buy it...

looks like a monster from side!

I can see though why audi didnt make a 3 door rs3 as it may have appeared too chunky... or perhaps like bmw 1m, they could've fiddled with the cabriolet.

Better looking than an actual RS3 :p

I dont quite understand why this is a crime ? OK it looks like a New Q3 but people put S3 bumpers on TDi's and s-line badges on non s-line and even Bose speaker grill on non Bose systems. :) RS steering wheels on S cars and so on.....One guy here last week even had a R8 badge on his steering wheel !!
I mean its a £8k motor !! its not like he converted a late model and is looking for £30k or sumit :)
So when are you buying it pad?:)

lol, I agree, it isnt that bad! Sadly someone will buy it believing its OEM parts but seriously that amount for a cat D!!!!!

its got the same kit as that disgraceful white 3.2 that people kept posting... which was another RS3 lookalike FAIL!

In fairness he's clearly labelled it as what it is - an A3 made to look like an RS3 with body kit etc... maybe he should make it more clear that he didn't get the parts off a scrapped RS3 or something, but he's not actually going "Guys, guys, buy my RS3!"

Some people on this forum have, in my eyes, ruined their cars by lowering too far, putting silly alloys on etc - but I just accept that everyone's different, each to their own, it's not my money, the world would be a boring place if we all liked the same things etcetc (cont. pg94)

i agree ive seen alot worse but its not a rs3 as they didnt make a 3 door if it was a sportback it wouldnt have looked that bad i dont think, but i dont agree with lowering your car is going to ruin it , it makes it so much more better hahhaa

its an old fiberglassy kit weve seen many times. all hes done to be smart is follow the rs3 style of painting each section a different colour. for a cowboy job its not that bad but its no where near rs3 category :music: ive seen some of this guys cars on the road im suspecting ill be seeing this soon :sob:

lol, I agree, it isnt that bad! Sadly someone will buy it believing its OEM parts but seriously that amount for a cat D!!!!!

Completely agree, I've seen a lot worse than this! The main issue is looking for £8k for a 04 plate thats a Cat D!, thats the ridiculous thing