MY CAR... NEW WHEELS 19" CH-R

Here you go..

IMG-20111222-00163.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

Thanks James, appreciate it. Have you got any close-ups of the wheels\arches? From the pics, the 225s and setup look sweet.

If I'm not mistaken the LMs are an offset of 48, same as the CH-Rs? Have you got any spacers? I will venture a guess at no.

Cheers, Kirit

Thanks James, appreciate it. Have you got any close-ups of the wheels\arches? From the pics, the 225s and setup look sweet.

If I'm not mistaken the LMs are an offset of 48, same as the CH-Rs? Have you got any spacers? I will venture a guess at no.

Cheers, Kirit

No probs Kirit, I will take some close ups for you an put them up soon.

It is a 45 offset and no spacers needed they sit nicely under the arches to be honest. Had lots of comments about the car since i put them on, people come up to me an ask about it all the time! :-D

Kip, just replied to your PM mate, sorry it's late!

Thanks for the comments folks, my car has been lowered for a while now on h&r springs.just forgot to update the thread, also have carbon mirrors on!
kirit the 19x8.5 will be no problem if your only going down 25mm as thats what mine is and even with a full car never had any rubbing issues.just make sure you get 225/35 and not 235. I am selling the CH-R's for a bargain price if your interested.. have a look in the classified's.

Heres a couple of pics lowered, carbon mirrors and the standard whells painted black for winter.

65dbaed6.jpg

05956c75.jpg

3c6ec3ca.jpg

5d7d1951.jpg

fb18acc7.jpg

Last edited: