Is this a3 s line a reasonable price

Hi guys n gals. Im new to the forum. Im looking at getting an audi a3 sline sometime soon and have stumbled upon this one

2008�AUDI A3 2.0 TDI 170 S LINE FASH FUL-LTHR UPGRADE-18 ALOYS�

Now im just seeing if you lot think its an ok price. I will be going to see the car this week sometime ,

Thanks in advance. Shaun

Looks a nice car from the pics... Leather was actually standard from late 07 to 08 cars prior to the facelift. The wheels are a nice option though they do corrode on the polished rim if they have been kerbed. Also Audi are replacing the injectors on the engine fitted to that model FOC as they were fitted with a bad batch of them.

Price seems fair though given the mileage, check if it's had a cam belt done though because if it hasn't been done then get it done as part of the deal...

If that car really is as clean as it looks then I think you'll struggle to find another one of a similar spec/age/mileage/etc for cheaper.

Just a quick warning though, I visited that dealer 2 years ago and a lot of the cars they had there were crashed or filthy etc. If your taking a big journey down then make sure you ring them about it first and get as much detail as you can. The dealership has changed hands (or names) a few times since but I had to share..

Price, is about fair on that mileage

Scott, what's the story on the injectors? Mine is 07 model 2.0 TDI (170) hence the interest?

Price, is about fair on that mileage

Scott, what's the story on the injectors? Mine is 07 model 2.0 TDI (170) hence the interest?

I few guys I know (Rhyso on here for one) have had the injectors replaced on the 170 PD engines as they can and do fail due to a faulty batch. Visit your dealer and see what they say, if you have no joy with them the call Audi UK customer services....