roof window stopped work! (for 10 minutes)

dvdk

Reaction score
Hi guys.. yesterday i have been parking for whole day nes to my office and have opened a roof window (ventilation mode). When i went home every time i tried to open a window to full mode nothing happend, even i was not able to close it. But, maybe after 10 minutes and several tries it works fine again. Is this only some kind of security or it could a be a problem in any relay or somewhere else? thanks for advice

Assume you mean sun roof & when you say you tried to open a window, do you mean the door window or sunroof?

yes, i mean sun roof... (sry for my english). Every time i tried to closed it or open it to fully mode in both cases it closed from ventilation mode and than again open only to a ventilation mode (return to previous position). It was supposed to stay in clossed position, but it returned. In our slovak audi-club forum one guy said it is due to some electronic "failure". He has q7 and every time he left his trunk opend nad after 5 hours come back to car it does nothing. He has to manualy close trunk because electonic isnt in right function, something like the electronic system is switch off and is starts working as soon as he moved several meters with cars :) its maybe funny but works for me too :) (sry for my english man)