new 19" speedlines

herrmax

Reaction score
just got my speedlines :yahoo:Fronts: 8.5x19 ET48 215/35/19 Rears: 9X19 ET41 225/35/19 ,i haven't fitted them as i think it's gonna look like a monster truck on the standard sport set up, now need to sort out the stance i would like to keep them tucked and have the tyre's just in the arch. anyone point me in the right direction ?

thats my concern " they " say ap and kw ride the best and i need a nice ride, but it's not so easy to try them all ?

haha n8 loves it , well im sure there are better out there but for all round good value for money/comfort i think v-maxx are a very good offering ive had mine on now for months and not fed up with them in the smallest way i love them way more comfortablw than standard when/if these ones fail im getting some new ones defo , just my opinion mate do as you please just my view on them

Reactions: herrmax
any pic's of v-maxx and 19"s ?
not 19's but you get the idea im running on 18's all the way down on the front and about 7/8 on the rear
DSCF0431.jpg

Wil they go as low as coling's look's ?

She's black mate and the wheels are oem with polished lips, gonna run e'm like that for abit then paint the centres, either satin black or
Matt White ?

if only i could have fitted my fishing rods in the tt i would of bought one

Buy Steve's Speedlines! Here's a crackle black set:

NimbusTT-R2.jpg

NimbusTT-R.jpg

NimbusTT-R5.jpg

Prefer an audi badge on the back. Not a fan of the whole smooth look on the tts lol. But the rest of it :wub:
Need a set of these at some stage, would of bought some last month if i had enough to get tyres as well :(