Bye Bye A3...

Yeh thats Nathan's you seen his interior:

5632412131_7da6cc9894_z.jpg

Yeah its stunning love the pattern on the seats. immense car

All about R8 brakes on the 140bhp diesel :wub:

DSC09237.jpg

wow! thats some crazy stuff n8!

sparki...you had a stunning car and you've just got yourself the right upgrade! love em both pal! enjoy the 'rocco

Last edited:
Reactions: sparki
has anyone seen koentys scirocco with works rezax alloys that looks stunning would put some pics up of it but not very good on computer lol

Lovely looking car, Sparki, especially in the white. I've always loved the look of the Scirroco since it was launched. All the best with it, Buddy! :wub: xx

has anyone seen koentys scirocco with works rezax alloys that looks stunning would put some pics up of it but not very good on computer lol

Yeah seen it very nice motor. Theres a few nice Roccos knocking about its just finding the build threads for them is a nightmare!

Lovely looking car, Sparki, especially in the white. I've always loved the look of the Scirroco since it was launched. All the best with it, Buddy! :wub: xx

Thanks very much, I did think about going for the blue but Love VW n Audis in white theres just something about them :wub:

good luck mate, hope you enjoy the rocco

Thanks bud, I cant wait. Counting down the days! Got so many plans for it I just need to buy some new trousers with those extra deep pockets cause I'm gonna need em! Lol