THE WIFES OLD SMOKER

herrmax

Reaction score
So as i have said on here somewhere before, i have have been saving for a S3 for ages now, and now i have the money my wife has told me i need a new house more than i need an S3 ? so the S3 will have to wait, the 58" black 140 sport sportback is getting a makeover , the car is box standard and i have got me some new bit's to fit so i will post some pictures soon of the old girl as is and as the mod's go on, parts so far waiting to fit are OEM privacy glass , S3 rear bumper , 19 bbs speedlines , and coilovers (yet to buy) but
the car is black and all styling roads tend to lead to murdering it , but i'm not sure that's what i want to do, so the future is undecided and the rest i'll make up as i go, i'm hoping that some inspriation comes from edition this year so watch this thread .

just picked up my bbs speedlines 19" ftw polished lips oem centers.

wheels went on today and oem privacy glass goes in tomorrow :rock: the S3 bumper went in for paint today ready Thursday, and might get it lowered on Friday too :arco:good times ,Oh and might have found a private plate too, pictures soon.

wheels went on today and oem privacy glass goes in tomorrow :rock: the S3 bumper went in for paint today ready Thursday, and might get it lowered on Friday too :arco:good times ,Oh and might have found a private plate too, pictures soon.

We need photos:happy: No teaser photos?:laugh:

women they always have to spoil it im looking at my new ikea furniture which was supposed to be a new turbo

and i had to put it together grrrrrr

Glass went in today , friend of a friend put it in and I was gonna put the rear door glass in myself while he did the 1/4ers and rear screen but I guess watching me screw about for an hour and get no were he put them in too. So just the bumper to on Friday , still dont know
what to do about lowering it .

6124694890_1e7e8fc766_z.jpg

Reactions: RedDejavu
get one quick before she changes her mind !

yeah, i wish i could afford 16mpg:D, 1500 for insurance and overall steep running costs this thristy ******. Thing was I took her to the Audi garage the other day to show her our next car which supposed to be S3 but then she spotted nice S5 with all this black alloys, black pearl paint, etc. You can easily work out what happened next:]. Lovely car must say though.

IMG_0343.jpg

i phone picture, putting the S3 bumper on.

The exhaust pipes don't line up that well they are a bit off to the right :uhm: , don't know what to do about it yet delete them or try and realine them ?

The exhaust pipes don't line up that well they are a bit off to the right :uhm: , don't know what to do about it yet delete them or try and realine them ?

known issue with the S3 bumper, i think you can re-align them so it levels up properly... maybe something a garage can do for you?

thanks. I'll have a look at that Saturday when the coilovers go on.

So the cars gone off to have the coilovers fitted and just for good measure the wife scraped the the front bumper and wing down a wall today :keule:.
no better excuse to get that S3 front end :arco:every cloud and all that.

Before
before.jpg

after
newlow.jpg

fitted the FK's today and got it a bit low to start with then raised the a bit much so i will run it for the week like this ^^^ and next weekend try and get it right some where between (below) and (above) about another 10/15mm
rearlow.jpg