Audi A3 S Line front Splitter

Originalgeezer

Reaction score
Hi all

After some recent pictures of cars, 3dr using the seat cupra front Splitter on a 2007 S Line - found some old pictures but nothing to recent unless I'm being a numpty using the search feature....

Reactions: MattKeating
Hiya, Ive got a pic in my build thread after I did the front conversion. Unfortunately I had a virus on the laptop so dont have them to hand to reload. The splitter looks good on the A3 I think but not all like it. Its easy to fit too.

Hiya Sarah, if I pm my email addy can you send them, or have they gone to the great hyper space grave yard?

Hiya Fran, the old pictures I have seen look good, just some of the comments have been a little hit n miss ?

i think on he whole most like them and for the cost they are so worth it ,ive got one on mine (early split grill model) and i think it looks very oem and fits even my car very well not as good as the s-line bumper mind you

one of our members has one in this sig on red sline 3dr also pictured is a mk1/2 golf gti

Bare in mind now they are over £40 from seat dealers now, I've got one laying about if anyone needs it, pm me :)

Choppy, is yours new or been fitted and modified before etc? Im asking for the pictures as thinking of doing it and I like OEM type improvements....

Mines already modified to fit mate :) it was fitted to a Leon cupra before, its only 2 months old.

You not liking it then? Was going to buy new really as then can modify it myself to fit how I would like it to rather than how someone else had done it.
Got pics of it fitted?

I've sold the car mate and it doesn't fit my new s-line.It's not been shortened or anything, just the two tabs cut off the top which you'll have to do with a new one anyway. You can still mod it how you want :)

must admit they look a lot better on the slines and s3's the sport ( p1/2) dont look so great

Ah mine is a 2007 S Line....so will it not fit then as I thought they did, although requiring modification as you describe or is yours different??

Mine is the facelift S-Line mate, it fits fine on the pre-facelift models like yours, plenty of pictures about :)
Let me know if you want it.

Hiya Sarah, if I pm my email addy can you send them, or have they gone to the great hyper space grave yard?

Hiya Fran, the old pictures I have seen look good, just some of the comments have been a little hit n miss ?

yeah no probs, will have them on an external drive in a box

Chappy, seen some of the pictures but not mNy to recent and they all seem to talk about how far forward or back they have been set at, hence the question.

Drop me a Pm of price wanted.

Cheers Sarah, I will send you a pm

Bare in mind now they are over £40 from seat dealers now, I've got one laying about if anyone needs it, pm me :)

hi mate,

if that splitter will fit my 2005 s line then i will take it,

pm me a price buddy please

cheers
Adie

some pics of mine for you (its a 5 door but the front looks the same):

862869de.jpg

72f2b574.jpg

e52ce8f4.jpg

has anyone got pictures of one fitted to an 8p1 with the 2 piece grill?

Mine is the facelift S-Line mate, it fits fine on the pre-facelift models like yours, plenty of pictures about :)
Let me know if you want it.

hi mate did you sell the splitter buddy

get in touch please

cheers

has anybody had it fitted to the a3 with the 2 piece grille? (8p1)
and how does it look?

Here u go. I can never quite figure out whether it suits or not, but from this angle it looks good.
AudiA3SportbumpersCupraRSplitter2.jpg

I'd like to see a photo on a grey or black car with the split grille myself.

wow, looks quite decent! will definately get this and then upload pics on my grey 3.2!!
TimG, you know your chrome surround, looks like you have had that painted black.
I am getting this done soon, any idea whether i should get the actual grille done as well? (dont know if you did)
The guy im getting it done off says its not worth it cos it wont make difference.

A lot of people just paint the surround, leave the slats as they are unless you want them gloss black etc (depends how you want the surround I guess).

Ive considered doing my grills upper and lower a gloss black.