Anyone got a S3 in Sepang blue?

mkz1

Reaction score
hey
this is my first post as i recently bought a 8p s3. Iv had a long line of different cars but my fun cars were mainly JAP. first time iv bought a performance VAG
However my family are dedicated audi buyers and we've had a lot of different ones,currently we have:
58 audi a4 s line 140 tdi
56 audi a6 s line 140 tdi

and my new addition of the 07 s3 in black

i dont really think il ever fully come away from jap cars however i have really fallen in love with the s3 but the thing i sore one on pistonheads in sepang blue after i bought mine and i really want one in sepang blue now, sprint blue just doesnt seem to cut it.

just wondering is there anyone on here who has a sepang blue s3 or knows of anyone who has one?

i dont expect them to be very common but i really want one now and dont fancy buying a s3 brand new just to have it in sepang

Last edited:
There was a sepang s3 for sale a few months ago have a look at the pictures thread at the top of the page and look a few pages back. I agree I love sprint blue but sepang is amazing.

Also there is a sepang A3 on the black edition thread not that dissimilar to an s3

yeh iv seen the black edition one that looks awesome aswell but couldnt find the one that was for sale...

Lingy im looking for one i can potentially buy not just pics thats why am asking if there is any around for sale or anyone looking to sell soon

yeh iv seen the black edition one that looks awesome aswell but couldnt find the one that was for sale...

Lingy im looking for one i can potentially buy not just pics thats why am asking if there is any around for sale or anyone looking to sell soon

there a sepang sb on the audi used web site 34k, its make me want one lol

they got it listed at £35,850 which is an extortion IMO, id rather buy a rs4 for that money

they got it listed at £35,850 which is an extortion IMO, id rather buy a rs4 for that money

Yea but you are comparing New with Used and 30mpg with 15mpg :)......in any case no one pays list !

yeh the SB one is sweet but im after a 3dr

& tbh with you mate when buying a performance car i never take mpg into consideration as its purpose is to put a smile on my face by thrill not by good economy and also i meant compared to even a normal S3, i know its an exclusive paint but not 5k more exclusive