Any vinyl wrapping experts in the Manchester area??

3.2Q

Reaction score
If there is anyone around the Manchester area that is good a vinyl wrapping let me know. It's not a big job just the front grille
Cheers:)

It's fairly easy to do. Get yourself a set of used grilles off ebay (got both of mine for £18) that way you can wrap them at your convenience. I'd never done it before but am happy with my results. I'm only down the road in Warrington if you wanted to double check if you would be happy with the look!

It was ur motor that made me wanna do the same with mine. Is it difficult to do the bit between the two grilles?

Not when you've got the other 2 sections removed. At first I tried doing the chrome surrounds whilst still fitted to the grilles but off the car - got a good idea of how it would look but it looked awful up close. Then got some used grilles and removed the chrome surrounds and took my time

Cool. Did u get the vinyl off eBay and is it matt black?

Neil in bury... wraprotekt find them on facebook. very good.

I have a friend in St Helens who owns an auto bodies place and hes done some wrapping before.. even carbon wrapping! Give me a shout and il ask him for a quote if you like