Black Edition A3 TDI 170 - Advice wanted please?

Bailey

Reaction score
Hey people,

I Have not been on the forums in some time, been so busy with work and that i have sort of neglected my current car. Anyway for you who dont know me i have got a 2005 A3 at the moment on 18" RS6's and i am looking to sell and get a new car.

My Current Car:

82.jpg

85.jpg

The 3 possible candidates for my new car are as follows:

- Black Edition A3 170
- VW Scirocco GT TDI
- Audi TT TDI

I have been looking around and narrowed it down to one of these.

The main one i have been looking at is a Black Edition A3, Has anyone here got any information and advice on the black edition A3's? What mod cons and bits and bobs should i go for if i was to get one? What sort of price should i pay for one etc etc? If anyone has one for sale on here let me know aswell.

Plus if anyone is interested in buying mine PM or Msg me or i will just part ex it against the new one.

Regards

Bailey

I did find with my mum's 1.8T BE that it was quite poorly specced compared to her 170 Scirocco she had.
The Bose and Bi-Xenons were nice on the Audi, both had full leather etc but the Scirocco came with iPod interface, RCD510 (touch screen 6 disk changer) cruise control, rains sensor, auto lights etc as the standard.

Both cars looked stunning, but I would recommend test driving both. The 3 door model which I have now handles a lot better then the Sportback IMO but the Scirocco was better still :)
The 170 engine is a brilliant engine! Pulls well in gears, but for me, the 4 rings on the front of the car make all the difference ;)

I did find with my mum's 1.8T BE that it was quite poorly specced compared to her 170 Scirocco she had.
The Bose and Bi-Xenons were nice on the Audi, both had full leather etc but the Scirocco came with iPod interface, RCD510 (touch screen 6 disk changer) cruise control, rains sensor, auto lights etc as the standard.

Both cars looked stunning, but I would recommend test driving both. The 3 door model which I have now handles a lot better then the Sportback IMO but the Scirocco was better still :)
The 170 engine is a brilliant engine! Pulls well in gears, but for me, the 4 rings on the front of the car make all the difference ;)

It is a tie up between the Scirocco and the A3 mainly. IMO i think that the Scirocco interior looks a bit cheaper than the A3's and of course the 4 rings on the front and back are a must lol.

I will need to get test drives booked, I am looking for about a 2009 reg or newer i think. I would want the DRL's aswell.

Regards

Bailey