Heated seats not so hot?

Chappy

Call me Dan!
Reaction score
Sorry for another thread :)

Just taken the misses home and we both had the seats on level 6 and they barely get warm. My mum's old Scirocco was hot on 6 and then had to turn it down, looking on google it seems Audi adjusted the temp levels. Is there anyway with vagcom of adjusting this?

I only had a t-shirt and trousers on so it's not due to the clothing!

Exactly :)
It's the last time I detail my car for it to rain and get ruined :( haha, but yes, my t-shirt was thin so I thought I'd try the heaters and see how good they were, to say I'm disappointed is an understatement.

lol dont get me started i cleaned my car all ready for audi's in the park the drive up was rain stop rain stop so my car was dirty again wasnt happy about it lol , yeah i can imagine , im sure someone who has had it before will be able to advice you anyway of what to do

I have heated seats in my car and we also have a MY2010 A3 Sbk S-Line and the seats in the later car don't get anywhere near as warm...

Yup, I think they did it as a safety thing to stop the leather from going wrinkly with the excessive heat. Strange really as the Scirocco didn't have an issue and it was MY11..