Picked Up An RS3 Optics Grille On Ebay

Is the part number N102 473 02. This is the TTRS part for the plate holder. Wonder if its the same?

LEGIT-patience.jpg

;)

loving the grill..

i have a 2006 plate 8p will this grill fit mine. or does it need the facelift..

i do have a 2006 s3 front bumper to put on you see and would love this grill would look mean lol

G

G"MAN;1678551 said:
loving the grill..

i have a 2006 plate 8p will this grill fit mine. or does it need the facelift..

i do have a 2006 s3 front bumper to put on you see and would love this grill would look mean lol

G

You'd have a better chance of if fitting the non-S3 bumper probably, it will certainly not fit a pre-facelift S3 bumper. There are ways of getting honeycomb grilles on the 8P2 S3, but they're either cheap looking aftermarket ones or involve cutting and swapping bits between S3 grilles and RS4/6 grilles.

Sorry to bump old thread back up...

I've just purchase an RS3 grille for the 8P3. What size hole saw did you have to use paullie to get your air intake in place on the grille, I notice their seems to be 2 different sizes as the area gets smaller. Also where abouts in the grille would the crash bar be seen? Is it right near the bottom or is in line with the number plate (I have an S3 and I'm led to believe that the horizontal bar on the s3 number plate hides the crash bar, may be wrong)?

Thanks