All audi exclusive colors

Samepoint

Reaction score
Are there any website with pictures of all the Audi exclusive colors?

Are there any website with pictures of all the Audi exclusive colors?
If you Google 'Audi Exclusive paint' you should get some images of various colours, you should then, providing you dig deep, find the name. Other than that, have a look on the Used Car Audi website where you'll find a few.

In the brochure I have, the Exclusive colours for leather were:

Saddle Brown
Chesnut Brown
Havanna Brown
Cocos
Sand Beige
Magnolia
Alabaster White
Jet Grey
Palace Blue
Crimson Red

Audi Exclusive Line leather was:

Crimson Red / Black
Silver / Black
Cognac / Black

Audi Exclusive paint:

Palace Blue (pearl effect)
Sand Beige (pearl effect)
Classic Red (pearl effect)
Velvet Purple (pearl effect)
Saddle Brown (pearl effect)
Oak Green (metallic)
Morning Dew (metallic)
"Or any other colour in the Audi range"

Thanks..
But cant find all Audi Exclusive paints ( I think there are 95 colors)..
I have a sepangblue A3 now, and it`s not even mentioned in the A3 broschure over Exclusive paints..

There is actually a seperate brochure wit the audi exclusive paints. There's one for the Custom paints and one for the exc. Only ever seen them in a dealers though.

I was under the impression they can match any colour you like? Am I making this up?

Thanks..
I have a sepangblue A3 now, and it`s not even mentioned in the A3 broschure over Exclusive paints..

Well you can have any colour in the Audi Range so there is probably 95 colours if not more.

And yes you can have your new Audi painted any colour you want... But it costs nearly £3k...

I was under the impression they can match any colour you like? Am I making this up?

There is "Audi Exclusive" which is a choice of 100 colours and is about £1700ish. Then there is "custom" which is 3k and any colour you want subject to factory approval.

Thanks..
You have the best colour in the range anyway, why the change?

You have the best colour in the range anyway, why the change?

Ordering a Q3 and was curious about other exclusive colours..
But i think it will be sepangblue for sure... Or suzukagrey.. Or daytona grey..
No it must be sepangblue.. As you see, cant decide ;)

Sepang blue or Suzuka grey. You won't go far wrong.

If it helps, seen a Q7 in Suzuka grey. It was stunning.

Sepang blue or Suzuka grey. You won't go far wrong.

If it helps, seen a Q7 in Suzuka grey. It was stunning.

Suzuka grey....with silver and black seats :)

28417_411070923680_514638680_4262040_8000568_n.jpg

Does anybody know the names of the exclusive purples? I saw one in a dealers and told them I wanted that colour. The car has arrived as velvet purple but I'm adamant that's not the colour I saw. Any suggestions of other possibilities would b great!

Does anybody know the names of the exclusive purples? I saw one in a dealers and told them I wanted that colour. The car has arrived as velvet purple but I'm adamant that's not the colour I saw. Any suggestions of other possibilities would b great!

Merlin Purple?

That's velvet purple, that's the colour I've been given. The one I saw was in Maidstone audi back in february but I'm sure it was different!