Engine management lights on :-/ while away on holiday

Lings

Reaction score
Hi guys ,We are in Margate visiting family for a few days .Now before leaving we did the usual checks ,Plus had four wheel alignment done im putting that here as i think the guy messed with my rear part of the *exhaust ,And i am sure i can here a slight blow now ? *.anyway i *may have slightly over filled the oil by a tiny amount :-( .no problems driving 200 miles odd at 70/80 .but 3 days after getting here the eml is on .No noticable noises ,no limp mode.theres a *slight turbo whistle thats always been there since purchase .the cars done 80k .i have some basic tools here .Any suggestions ???
P.S .Vcds cable is at home :-/*
cheers for any ideas guys.*I have been searching on here all morning for ideas ...

Over filling the oil is not advised. Maybe you have blocked a breather? When the guy was messing with your exhaust he could knocked a lamda sensor... That would bring the light on...

Only thing that springs to mind is a lambda sensor fouled from oil over fill in which case i wouldnt worry about it till you get home and can check with VCDSu