Status
    Looks awesome! I have the same exact butt imprints on my seat haha

2. # ADS
    ADS

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DannoS3 View Post
    Bit of an update

Got my grille, lower trims of bumpers painted black. Debating wether to paint the fog grille's same, or just coat them in gel :P

I've got a Milltek on order too. All needs now is CAI, Service, Cambelt, Front discs and pads, rear pads and a remap

Appologies for the poor quality

Funnily enough i've just taken my S3 in the same colour for the grill/splitter/diffuser doing gloss black aswell. Glad to see it looks good, but i think i'll be getting the fog surround done like your saying. Haven't had the wheels done yet though, was thinking about just buying some black ones than rather spraying the one's i've got on now (which are the same as yours) but now reconsidering it.

Is loving his new 8V S3!

Status
    Nice colour
    S3 8V Sportback Stronic, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Black Interior, Adaptive Cruise with Stop & Go & Pre Sense, Super Sports Seats with Electric Lumber, LED Headlights, Interior Lighting Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Privacy Glass, Comfort Package, Technology Package with Audi Connect, Advance Key, Folding Door Mirrors, Extended Mono.Pur Interior, Front and Rear Parking Sensors, Audi Sound System.

Build Thread Here!

The NEED for SPEED :)

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by poli84 View Post
    Looks good mate, i bet you are loving the sound of the Miltek.

Quick question, did you body shop have any issues with painting your grill? Are you happy with the final result?
    I took mine in last week to get a quote on having the grill painted and I was told that they wouldn't be able to do a very good job and recommended I buy a new grill that was already painted.
    I asked how he got on sanding all the slats down individually :P it was a painstaking job but had to be done. The finish is superb

Quote Originally Posted by DJ-S3 View Post
    Funnily enough i've just taken my S3 in the same colour for the grill/splitter/diffuser doing gloss black aswell. Glad to see it looks good, but i think i'll be getting the fog surround done like your saying. Haven't had the wheels done yet though, was thinking about just buying some black ones than rather spraying the one's i've got on now (which are the same as yours) but now reconsidering it.
    Its Satin i've gone for over Gloss buddy

Thanks for the comments guys - CAI and Remap now :D
    2007 Sprint Blue S3
    1995 Lambo Grey Single Turbo 6spd Supra

3rd Gear

Status
    Ahhhhh. Looks good though, now a bit worried about mine. Ha

Sprint Blue is the new Ibis!

Status
    Looking good Danno. Once I get the winters off and the CH's back on, I'm going to try the Alu mirrors again. My CH's have the silver rim protector, so I hope it brings in the mirrors to match the Audi rings as well.

I reckon painting the front and rear valance black is going to be "the thing to do" this year for A/S3's with optics.
    2010 Sprint Blue S3 Black Edition - Buckets & BBS CH Black's
    2008 Ibis White S3
    2006 Brilliant Black 2.0T S-Line Special Edition

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by RicoS3 View Post
    Looking good Danno. Once I get the winters off and the CH's back on, I'm going to try the Alu mirrors again. My CH's have the silver rim protector, so I hope it brings in the mirrors to match the Audi rings as well.

I reckon painting the front and rear valance black is going to be "the thing to do" this year for A/S3's with optics.
    I wonder how it would look with the 'hybrid' grill, Rich (optics slats and chrome surround). Should echo the wheels, could look good?
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

2nd Gear

Status

haha I think you are right Rico.
    MY10 S3 Sportback - 6Sp Manual - Sprint Blue
    REVO Stage 2+ /
    Forge Twintake / 3" Miltek Hybrid DP/​ Autotech HPFP
    Bilstein PSS10
    / H&R 10/12mm Spacers / BFI Dog Bone /EBC Yellowstuff

BUILD THREAD

5th Gear

Status

Im thinking to get mine done but not sure either to go vinyl or just paint it black gloss
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / BCS Powervalve TBE system / LOBA HPFP / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

Status
    There's plenty I'd really like to do to S3, the wrap/paint front and rear valance, exhaust, coils, map, hybrid grill (cheers Martin, forgot about that ), but I'm saving for the new car (to me) later this year. Changing my mirrors is simple as I've got both sets and the wheels just need to go back in the next few weeks. I'll just have to live with it like this, which isn't a bad thing to be fair.

Problem is always that you think you're happy, then another thread pops up with a mod you've not considered before and you immediately think, I'd like that! Must resist.
    MartayMcFly likes this.
    2008 Ibis White S3

5th Gear

Status
    There's plenty I'd really like to do to S3, the wrap/paint front and rear valance, exhaust, coils, map, hybrid grill (cheers Martin, forgot about that ), but I'm saving for the new car (to me) later this year. Changing my mirrors is simple as I've got both sets and the wheels just need to go back in the next few weeks. I'll just have to live with it like this, which isn't a bad thing to be fair.

Problem is always that you think you're happy, then another thread pops up with a mod you've not considered before and you immediately think, I'd like that! Must resist.
    You're gonna sell the S3 then?:/
    Be patient. English is tough.

Now:

61 Audi S3 BE S-Tronic Ibis White: Build Thread.
    / Black Edition pack (SatNav, Bluetooth) / Parking Sensors / Tinted windows / piano inlays and finish / Cruise Control / Interior light pack /
    /Mods: REVO Stage 2+: Revo Intake / BCS Powervalve TBE system / LOBA HPFP / Crystal Clear H11 FOGS / Black roof + spoiler vinyl wrap / H&R Anti-roll bars / Superpro ALK /

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDejavu View Post
    You're gonna sell the S3 then?:/
    Probably just trade it for another Audi. But if the right offer came in....
    2008 Ibis White S3

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    Probably just trade it for another Audi. But if the right offer came in....
    Was in picking up my ashtray delete bit today and they had all the 12-plates being picked up so the lot was full of 09/10 cars and there was a few 8P3 SBs that I had a quick peek at... very tempting (even though I don't need 4 doors).
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

The NEED for SPEED :)

Status
    Erm, i'de appreciate no spamming in my threads please people hahaha :P

Rico, if you decide to sell the your black mirror's, i know someone who'll take them off ya

Cheers for all the comments guys
    2007 Sprint Blue S3
    1995 Lambo Grey Single Turbo 6spd Supra

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12