Owner's manual?

Arnie

Reaction score
Website
www.polishbikers.com
I was wondering if any replacements are available for Owners Manuals from Audi or maybe online? I tried to search but with no luck.

My car came with no manual or any sort of documentation at all. I have never owned any audi before so Owners Manual would be handy:)

Car is A3 3.2 2004

Try your dealers mate, see if they can get you one and how much :) If someone else knows where to get one, I'm sure they'll be along soon :)

i was a the delaers the other day and i saw a fellow ordering an audi brochure and he was quoted £44.
i secretly told him to search on ebay or google it for an electronic pdf version.

i was a the delaers the other day and i saw a fellow ordering an audi brochure and he was quoted £44.
i secretly told him to search on ebay or google it for an electronic pdf version.

Not sure a PDF version can be found. At least it couldn't when I was waiting for my S3 back in 2009.

Shame of that is I was able to easily find a PDF manual for my 2004 MINI Cooper S while I was waiting for it to be built/delivered.

i tried online and no luck. found few on ebay, thanks for the link itwasntme, waiting for confirmation they incude my car version aswell