Complete Paint Job (Lancashire / Manchester) And Interior Change?

A13x

Reaction score
I Just purchased an Audi A3 for the GF ad she really wanted white but it came in a metalic black and the inside is a light grey or blue. No idea who or why anyone would want it that colour as it looks like dried up sick.

So i am looking at changing the body paint, and would like to change the inside colour too, i dont know if seat covers would do the trick or whether i should pay £1200 to go leather but then the trims around hte sides of the seats will still be the horrible colour.

any advice?

Is this brand new or second hand? Why didn't you get the colour or the next preferred colour that she wanted?

sell the car and buy one in colour you like :sm4:

jokes aside, changing colour of whole car may be expensive, wrapping it is an option but I found out recently you can rapaint whole car for the price of good wrap, but still exnepsive

for interior ebay is your friend, unless you are happy to pay huge dealers prices

Mierzwin is right the price of wrapping has gone up alot if you want it done properly, i have a black a3 and asked totally dynamic for a quote to a deap sea/ scuba blue they came back with the price of £1425 inc VAT but with an additional cost of £220 for door shuts, they kind of puts in into prospective. Also with the interior id also just search for audi's being broken i have seen a few with the interior half leather asking for £550 you wont find it cheaper anywhere else than ebay.

Its used but only a year or so old, 26k miles and still with over a years warranty with nearly every optional extra. It was a good bargain and even if the black we can live with the inside is a little horrible but can be covered. The leather change is 1200, if painting is another 1425 i think i will leave it black.

Right if you want it white get it wrapped white, alot cheaper than a full respray and if you want better interior buy a used set of leather seats off ebay. Can get full A3 leather seats for less than £600 on ebay or half leather for less than £400 (was looking last night lol).

If wrapping I would go for quality but you can get cheap wrap for around 800-900, this wont include door shuts tho.
I wanted to wrap my car in audi rs blue, and I received a quotation from Totally Dynamics for 1400 inc VAt and 300 extra for door shuts.
Next year I am going on holiday to Poland so will just get it painted there, which will cost less.

If wrapping I would go for quality but you can get cheap wrap for around 800-900, this wont include door shuts tho.
I wanted to wrap my car in audi rs blue, and I received a quotation from Totally Dynamics for 1400 inc VAt and 300 extra for door shuts.
Next year I am going on holiday to Poland so will just get it painted there, which will cost less.

Thats alot for a wrap lol might as well get it sprayed. So i take it your going for Sprint Blue fella?

Thats odd had a quote off them this year and was less than £1000.

Thats alot for a wrap lol might as well get it sprayed. So i take it your going for Sprint Blue fella?

Thats odd had a quote off them this year and was less than £1000.

wrap more popular = prices going up

that's the colour yes:) I wanted to wrap it straight away but prices put me off. gonna wait til my holiday. real paint should be better than wrap

exterior.jpg

Last edited: