I ain't a copy cat! just inspired! :)

mkimjoon

Reaction score
I know you prob seen this set up millions of times! But i'm not from where you guys are! Anyways let me just copy paste from my other forum i've posted since i'm super duper tired. Hope you guys enjoy!

So after not having my car for 2 weeks trying to fix my old dumb set up, i'm happy to present you this. My old wheels are off since i wanted to redo them. It's now laying on frame, no moving parts in trunk, no nails( apparently the previous installer thought it was safe to use 3~4in nails to make the bracket). Tank is hidden :rolleyes: and yes i have full trunk function now! :thumbup:

i don't know how to take quality pics but i tried my best!

Thanks for TP for molding the controller! wrapping was a bi+ch though :laugh:

hope you guys like my exterior and interior!

IMG_0003-2.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Reactions: Kelza and 55_UK
installed that new HU 930bt and ditched the rnse. I needed more function and man the new hu sounds way better!

Absolutely stunning, dude! Loving it inside and outside, both in equal measure, lol. :wub:

Good work mate!! looks lovely! want these wheels!!

That is low......

What's that thing where the cigarette ash tray is meant to be in front of the gear stick?

its the controller for his air ride

we should try and see if we can arrange a GB from the USA for these bad boys!!

we should try and see if we can arrange a GB from the USA for these bad boys!!

the owner of the company i think is active in audizine forum. You can see him under Wheels and tire section as Doctor@tirerack i beleive! i bet he'd be please to hear from you

Yeah, they are a very good price to! Sounds to good to be true unless I am missing something?

Reactions: PDIVW
the owner of the company i think is active in audizine forum. You can see him under Wheels and tire section as Doctor@tirerack i beleive! i bet he'd be please to hear from you

ok maybe we can see how much interest there is first.. if we could get a sufficient amount of interest im sure we could get some kind of deal! anyway back on topic!!

You car looks sick! love the black and white combination. Whats that thing on the left of your steering wheel? I too have a pioneer system in mine as i wanted more functionality. Love the alloys too...
but at that price it sounds almost too good to be true! im just wondering how good the quality of the rim is. as most know reps are about this price and we know what happens to them when they meet pot holes.

You car looks sick! love the black and white combination. Whats that thing on the left of your steering wheel? I too have a pioneer system in mine as i wanted more functionality. Love the alloys too...
but at that price it sounds almost too good to be true! im just wondering how good the quality of the rim is. as most know reps are about this price and we know what happens to them when they meet pot holes.

Steering wheel : Believe me! if you use DSG paddle alot like me? since it's more fun these make alot of diff!
TID STYLING - AUDI VW CARBON FIBER BODYKIT - EXTERIOR PARTS AND INTERIOR PARTS - AUDI-VW

maybe IANS3 or N8 want these?
TID STYLING - AUDI VW CARBON FIBER BODYKIT - EXTERIOR PARTS AND INTERIOR PARTS - AUDI-VW

Wheel Thread:
"These are made for us by ASA, so quality has been first rate with no initial problems with finish or build quality. " - says the Doc@tirerack and yes these wheels are quality made! i live in SF downtown and roads are ****ty as hell! yet i'm running 215s on those 19s. Well me being bag makes a diff but still good set of wheels.
Bremmer Kraft BR05

dont think asa are too bad are they? a lot of people seemed to run them on the ukmkivs forum when i was on there a few years ago!

What sort of taxes etc are we likely to get chucked on importing them?

Car looks great in and out, if I'm honest not a massive fan of the HU but that's your choice.

You've only got to look at Ian's S3 to see how good carbon fibre looks on a car if done properly.

stunning, yer paulie and ian are just balling with carbon!

what led interior lights are you running they are nice and bright?

Be nicer if you had the carbon on air ride controller going same direction as the gear surround trim, just looks out of place imho.

^i know! It was late, I had just got my car back after 2weeks of no car. I was just too excited to wrap and put it on. I realized after I had put it on... :-( well I'm putting a film over the screen to make the fonts glow red/amber so maybe I'll re wrap it! Ty

Nooooo dont do it man, its fugly!!!!

me too.....lol

Car looks beautiful :wub:

My next A3 will be a DSG, drove my friends mapped 140 TDI auto last weekend, it went like a rocket :racer:

Ty for all the kind words. FYI I just noticed that company is loc in Korea lol! I'm visiting my parents in late aug so I best be stopping by!

I'm still eager to find out what is near the gear stick.

Def gonna buy one of those engine cars for when my BE arrives

It's the controls to the air ride, you'll see it in Luke and Nath's car also.

Just pray you never need that airbag or you will have shards of Carbon fibre sticking out your eyes....

I answered you when you first asked...

I hope your BE has an engine lol

Looks stunning :) I like the carbon fibre but as Paddy said, I wonder what happens when the 'bag goes off??