JMB RetrofitsVolks Autos
Results 1 to 37 of 37

Thread: Bluetooth prep

  1. #1
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135

    Bluetooth prep

    Trying to set up the phone in the new car....OK so i switch on bluetooth on my phone it does a search and finds Audi xxx,Phone says enter pin.. ok.. the phone says connected...the rnse says connected dial number....ok so far..THEN as you start to enter the number on the rnse..the phone switches off... not on to stand by...completely off. Does it every time

    Any thoughts ?? stamp on phone ?? buy another car ?? slit wrists ??
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    voorhees's Avatar
    Moderator

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Leafy Warwickshire
    Posts
    14,899
    Stamp on car,phone and then your wrists,hope this helps

  4. #3
    Adam.'s Avatar
    Meow.

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    652
    What phone is it?

  5. #4
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    LG KP500
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  6. #5
    Chappy's Avatar
    Call me Dan :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    450
    Check to see any software updates for the LG Paddy
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

    Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |



  7. #6
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Cheers mate, will do
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  8. #7
    Chappy's Avatar
    Call me Dan :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    450
    It seems to be more to do with the phone. My HTC hated connecting to my bluetooth in my Leon, I had to get a piece of software that disabled everything else other then bluetooth for it to work, then there was an update and all is well
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

    Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |



  9. #8
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Unfortunately its totally imposable to update the software on a LG phone the instructions lead you round in a never ending circle of disconnect the battery, plug in to computer.......................Please disconnect the battery and re connect to computer, disconnect the usb lead plug in battery...Stamp on stupid phone. Buy new phone.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  10. #9
    Chappy's Avatar
    Call me Dan :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    450
    I assume that's to kick it into firmware mode :/
    Oh well, it may cure it it, but an old Nokia of mine disconnecting itself while updating and was totally knackered, never messed with firmware again after that!
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

    Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |



  11. #10
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Have a look to see if your phone is listed here - Tested mobile phones

    I'm not too sure how up-to-date the list is though!

  12. #11
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    I think thats a list of phones for hands free fitments not just bluetooth ?
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  13. #12
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    I think thats a list of phones for hands free fitments not just bluetooth ?
    Looking at the wording here - Phone compatibility < Owners area < Audi UK it mentions bluetooth & handsfree so my guess is that you select handsfree in the drop down on this page? Tested mobile phones

  14. #13
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    In that case the number of supported phones is minute, only one LG out of a range of 100+. I am not going to buy a special phone just to suit Audi's half hearted attempt at moving into the 21st century with a £35k car and severally limited blue tooth...crazy !!
    Thanks for the heads up all the same .
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  15. #14
    Neutral

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Birmingham, West Midlands
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    LG KP500
    Stamp on phone then
    Play: 2007 Audi S3 in Solar Orange SOLD

    Work: 2010 SAAB 93 in Graphite Grey

    Gone but not forgotten... Mini Cooper S, BMW E92 Coupe, Volvo S40, Audi A4, VW Golf GTi, VW Passat
    BMW K1200R, Ducati S4R, Suzuki GSXR 6, Kawasaki ZX6R, Honda CB6F

  16. #15
    Cruiser89's Avatar
    Advanced In Car Technologies

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Bournemouth, Dorset
    Posts
    1,425

    My Social Networking

    Follow Cruiser89 On Twitter Add Cruiser89 on Facebook Visit Cruiser89's Youtube Channel Visit Cruiser89's Instagram Channel
    Think you'll find it's the phone bud... It can't handle the prep. Best thing to is speak to the dealer and see if it's supported. You might be able to upgrade it to get a dock for it in the armrest.

  17. #16
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    The Audi listed phones is not going to be comprehensive tbh.

    I'd suggest as others have, check your firmware mate & see if has an update, here's 1 site that has minimal info but helpful:

    Latest Firmware for LG KP500 / KP570Q / KP500GO - LG Cell Phones Blog

    This is a better one:

    Tutorial (step by step) How to flash LG KP500 - cookie - GSM-Forum

    Go on give it a bash or get a new phone

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  18. #17
    Chappy's Avatar
    Call me Dan :)

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Grimsby, UK
    Posts
    450
    Haha changing your phone to suit your car :P
    The Audi life eyy? :D
    AudiA3 2.0TDI S-Line

    Phantom Black | Leather Seats | Heated Seats | Black Optics | AMI | Badges Deletion | Rear Sunblind | Armrest | Darkened Glass | S3 Chrome Grill | H+R 10mm Spacers up Front | H+R 13mm Spacer at Rear | Mtec Cosmos Blue Bulbs | Cared for Paint Work |



  19. #18
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Thanks Nige, i think the problem is i cant find LG drivers for windows 7, just XP. Also when it says speak o the DIS you can read her war and peace but she dosnt take any notice...typical woman.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  20. #19
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Right...so now i have a nokia and the S3 recognises it i can scroll the phone book from the wheel and select a number that comes up on the dis......but the dis says "speak" ? If i connect to a number via the rnse which i can do, then how do i actually talk to someone ?? I have a mic in the roof light, do i need to press something as i talk ?
    Tried ringing my answer phone at home and and left a message but there is nothing on there when i check up at home.....so how do i activate the mic or am i expecting too much ??
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  21. #20
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    BUMP!
    Does bluetooth mean i should be able to make calls using the mic in the roof light ? or is that just phone prep (high) ?
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  22. #21
    Farhan's Avatar
    5th Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    West London
    Posts
    1,228
    not sure if this helps paddy but i have the iphone 4 cradle fitted on my dash, it has a speaker button where if you hold it. It says "please speak a command"

    Dial number
    Please enter the number, Or dial phonebook allows me to dial from the phonebook which you have to enter by speaking into the microphone. I am yet to do this as automatically syncing my phonebook does not do anything for voice dialing. However when i do call people there names and number come up on the dis. Try and manually enter your phonebook in the RNS-E then find a voice command button.

    I dont have an RNS-E but a concert system with bluetooth prep on the dash.
    2008 A3 1.8TFSI 3 Door S Line - Lava Grey - Bose - Bluetooth - S Line Full Black Leather - Aux - Comfort Pack - Coming Home Lights - Storage Pack - Cruise Control - Ambient Interior Light - Footwell Lights - Audi IPhone 4 Cradle - Leather Armrest - BE Rear - MY09 Rear Lights - S3 Pedals - S3 Vents - BBS RS866 - Bi Xenons - Bluefin Stage 1 - K&N 57S Intake - Rev D Valve - Powerflex Dogbone Insert & Gear Box Mount


  23. #22
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Cheers mate
    I have everything hooked up and i get the voice commands like you by pushing the phone button on the steering wheel. DIS and rnse display my phone book......but if you speak the commands nothing happens, same when making a call. I get connected, i can here the people the other end but they cant hear me,
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  24. #23
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    TBH Pad, if you've paired with the car, check the nokia shows the headset or audio icon for bluetooth in display or check under bluetooth settings what profile the audi uhv is using or what services it lists, as if you have BT fitted into your car from factory, the mic is automatic when you make/receive calls as in no need to activate it, just make a call & receive a call, assume when you make a call there is a mute speaker icon in the rns display at bottom by the clock?

    The "speak a command" message would be the SDS fucntionality of the BT or RNS-E if you press the voice activated/PTT buton on your MFSW, dependent of rns-e installed if you have sds high or just sds BT.

    Whats your rns & BT module coding Paddy?

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  25. #24
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    I will charge the lap top up and have a look !

    The Nokia shows the bluetooth icon and i know they are paired because i can scroll ther Nokia phone book in the Dis + Dis says connected. BT1
    I get a number on the DIS
    I press Dial, bottom right on RNSE
    I get wringing tone
    Answer phone picks up........and then i am stuck. Do i need the mic that plugs into the Nokia or can i use the Mic in the roof light. Tried the mike in roof light and nothing happens.
    Mute speaker is active
    Last edited by paddy; 17th August 2011 at 17:25.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  26. #25
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    OK so got a fault code now
    1 Fault Found:
    01523 - Microphone for Telephone (R38)
    011 - Open Circuit
    Tried disconnecting the mic and wiping code after reconnecting and get same fault code. Double checked polarity on mic wiring as its an active unit but plug is keyed so cant go wrong

    Maybe i will try to get a new mic.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  27. #26
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    Whats your rns & BT modules coding mate.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  28. #27
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Dont know where to find the BT code but RNS short code is 0209725 rev0000012s if thats what you mean.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  29. #28
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    Well its coded ok for comfort & as you say you can use mic, but login to module 77 mate & check coding there.

    TBH it definitely appears to have a loose connection or duff mic, assuming this was all factory fitted, I would either check wiring under passenger seat to see if you can buzz out the mic wires for continuity from the light assembly or take to audi as thats covered under warranty easily.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  30. #29
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    77 says 0011422 I also tried it on 0111422 because 01xxxxxx seems to be for phone prep low/high

    77 is where i am getting the open circuit fault code.
    as you say its a warranty job but i just wanted to check i wasnt doing anything silly first
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  31. #30
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    Well you should have it set to High anyway, codings correct mate at 0011422 as setting it to 01xxxxx says its a Seat lol

    Audi A3 (8P) Telephone Preparation - Ross-Tech Wiki

    But thats not why you have the fault, it should work out of the box as such given its factory fitted.

    If you get an itch to scratch as such, the wire goes down passenger A pillar from the roof light assembly, then down under the passenger seat, the wires are actually encased in a black sheathing for shielding purposes, which is always a pita for me to get to for SDS wiring lol

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  32. #31
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Cheers Nige, took it in today and they say the mic is shot so booked in next Friday for a new one :-)...I was going to have a go myself till i noticed the mic is £80+...which is odd because i got one just like that on my hands free kit for £2 Bloody nuisance needing a warranty claim on the only bit of the car i have touched myself..ie: the roof light
    Still no luck with the blasted guy with the illuminated BOSE things. He will not answer e mails and i have opened a dispute via paypal. now he says he sent them 3 weeks ago but i dont believe him because he has no tracking No. or proof of posting and he said he would e mail when he was about to despatch and he never did.
    Good news is REVO is sorted and it runs beautifully Seems even smoother than before the map. Cant work out the SPS switch.....I am getting to old for all this .
    Is SDS a real fag ? I would have thought once you could talk to the RNSE for the phone, giving the NAV instructions would not be that much more.

    As for coding...I thought the first O was for Audi, not the second ie 0xxx not x0xxx so my mistake ( as usual ) ...anyway i got some Seat badges for it now so it should be fine
    Last edited by paddy; 18th August 2011 at 18:09.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  33. #32
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    SDS is only on the BT mate it would appear for your car, doesnt even touch the rns-e unless you spec this from day one, you'd need an sds rns-e & rewiring to make work, plus coding, happy to sort for you mate if ever interested, could do your Bose grills to if feeling to old :P

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

  34. #33
    quattro81's Avatar
    All the gear.. No idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    982
    I went for the non sds on the rnse pad.. I don't really use the nav enough that I can't just pull over and enter the destination.. Plus I kinda like using the dial thing- it's about the only time I probably touch the dial.. The only other time I need the voice is for the phone and I've got that bit lol! and get Nigel to do the grills if that muppet from the website ever sorts it... Nige does such a good job easily and efficiently (and he provides you with intelligent conversation for the cheap price of a mug of tea!) .... I hate taking door cards off myself.. I always struggle to get them back on nicely without breaking something
    Red is the colour..

  35. #34
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Like you say, fitting the grills would be a dodle if i could get the bloke to send them :-) thanks for the offer Nige. I feel old because i seem to have to fight everyone to get a service these days...like getting these grills..or finding out how my new car got through a 150 point check without a scan for faults showing a phone prep fault....Or even getting the REVO map installed 3 times before they got the right one !!...You just have to keep smiling
    Looking through ekta they only list one loom for the doors on MY11 as far as i can see so i am now wondering if the wiring is there for puddle lights etc anyway.
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  36. #35
    quattro81's Avatar
    All the gear.. No idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Kent
    Posts
    982
    I don't think you're getting old, Pad..! I think that Audi should've picked up on something like this before the car got anywhere near the customer.. At the end of the day, it's not a second hand car bought for £500 and "sold as seen".. Things like this should not only be sorted out straight away, but they should go out oftheir way to make you feel compensated for the hassle, not just the bare minimum they seem to offer when something like this happens.. Boo Audi customer service
    Did the revo map cause problems because your car is my11? AMD said something about having to check my car as they have issues with the new ecus or something!?
    Red is the colour..

  37. #36
    paddy's Avatar
    Audi=No fault code, no idea

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Surrey
    Posts
    5,135
    Yea they fitted the version 9 but once i told them what the problem was they immediately said i need V10 for the MY11 ECU and it was fine.l apparently it was a mistake by the agent who misread the software revision note. REVO are on top of the MY11 thing, works great..
    Ibis white Revo S3 and now matching Vivaro LWB HR 2900 :-)

    Many people are alive because its illegal to shoot them.

  38. #37
    NHN
    NHN's Avatar
    Modmetractor

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Coding Something
    Posts
    27,097
    Quote Originally Posted by quattro 1981 View Post
    (and he provides you with intelligent conversation for the cheap price of a mug of tea!) .... I hate taking door cards off myself.. I always struggle to get them back on nicely without breaking something
    Mug of tea, more like trough lol, the all I can say huggggge tea containers you kept bringing out left me peeing like one of your misses horses lmfao, good tea though & the sandwich capped it of exceedingly nicely Mr Kiplin

    Yeah door cards can be a pita, but I think I have it down now ( I carry spare clips lmfao)

    Quote Originally Posted by paddy View Post
    Like you say, fitting the grills would be a dodle if i could get the bloke to send them :-) thanks for the offer Nige. I feel old because i seem to have to fight everyone to get a service these days...like getting these grills..or finding out how my new car got through a 150 point check without a scan for faults showing a phone prep fault....Or even getting the REVO map installed 3 times before they got the right one !!...You just have to keep smiling
    Looking through ekta they only list one loom for the doors on MY11 as far as i can see so i am now wondering if the wiring is there for puddle lights etc anyway.
    I know how you feel mate, its becoming an real pita to get anything achieved these days, customers want me to help them, but I also have to rely on a supply chain, when that breaks down it costs me vastly & also pisses of my customer.

    Yeah I was gonna say mate how the hell did they miss that, you should ask them for some goodwill for wasting your time, seriously annoying when that happens & tbh how can revo agent not notice that, I mean come on really, poor show.

    If the looms not present, then you're more than capable huh Pad

    Quote Originally Posted by quattro 1981 View Post
    Things like this should not only be sorted out straight away, but they should go out oftheir way to make you feel compensated for the hassle, AMD said something about having to check my car as they have issues with the new ecus or something!?
    Agreed, maybe a foc service when needed.

    Yes there have been some protection systems added to newer ecu's iirc, I dont know the in/outs but I know of a problem which appears to have been circumvented now.
    Last edited by NHN; 19th August 2011 at 14:07.

    OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

    PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO