Front end conversion question

so bonnet from 2005-2008 model and all should fit, yeah ?

Yep, that's the one you need. Be careful when buying though because there is a bit of a crossover. Some 2005's are still 8P1 and some 2008's are 8P3. A few people on here have been stung when buying a 2005 bonnet and then finding it's from an 8P1.
Unless you see the car the bonnet is coming off of, go for a bonnet from a 2006-2007 if you can, just to be sure.

Originally Posted by mierzwin
Ok I will keep looking, s-line bumpers are not that often found on ebay. where did you get your one from ?

I'll have a s line bumper for sale soon from a 2007 a3, if you or anyone is interested pm me and I'll let you know the details.

Looking further into conversion I am considering s-line or s3 facelift like Sarah's A3

Do both use the same bonnet or S3 has a different one ?

ok another option for me. I have been looking online and found nice example with standard facelift bumper with some extra lip. I think it would go nice with my current sport side skirts and rear bumper.

6006627965_6b9115fe5e_o.jpg

Looking further into conversion I am considering s-line or s3 facelift like Sarah's A3

Do both use the same bonnet or S3 has a different one ?

S Line and S3 uses the same bonnet but be careful, I got stung and got the wrong one. Its the one that fits the single grill but some sellers can mis-lead you. I ended up getting mine from TPS in the end, the guys there were great.

that pics of a 8p3 sline is incorrect as the new sline has drls and is called a black edition it has the same front bumper as the s3 only the grill is different (no badge)and a think the bottom lip, i think the pic posted is of a 8p3 with hologen drl or a s line before the black edition