Thats nicer looking :-)

Khufu

Reaction score
The original:

P7290315-1.jpg

Swapped for TT version to match the vents:

P7290316-1.jpg

Reactions: MrWhItEwOlF
Would love a DSG version of this....if it exists!

very nice mate , how much did it cost you / how hard are they to fit i broke mine while trying to remove it when i sprayed my gear surround the first time and never got round to fixing it

Very nice, you need to drop by and let me see it real time lol.

Thanks.

I bought it off ebay for £47.80 inc postage, their ad claims its over £100 new! I'd been keeping my eye open for a non perforated one to match my flat bottom steering wheel but a lot off them seemed to be perforated. Was relieved it was a direct replacement & required no modifications :)

Now got a spare leather gaiter for a TT now LOL

Easy, pull up the surround, release the metal clamp holding the knob on the metal shaft & pull the knob off. If swapping across & you have to undo the platic clip that shapes the leather surround too.

mmm, ive just read that back.... LOL

Would love a DSG version of this....if it exists!

There is 1 available yes :)

I can probably get you 1 & deliver if interested, but it has TT on the top, I have a bnib S3 1 for sale if interested

Nice Khufu! I want!! Just the DSG version ;)

Its the same length as such, the boot sits slightly higher up due to the silver collar being shorter just like the S3's does.

Its the same length as such, the boot sits slightly higher up due to the silver collar being shorter just like the S3's does.

Having seen the pic and now seen the new tt gearsick insitu, it really does look top class, job well done Ewan. as you say, it matches the vents perfectly.