New Car, 1st Audi

MurdochA3

Reaction score
Thought I would share a few pics after her first good clean.

915283f1.jpg

dceae73d.jpg

9727f857.jpg

What do you all think? And any suggestions for improvementss?

Cheers!

Welcome to the site mate - nice colour.

Not going to say what you should do to your car as its each to their own but you will pick up so many ideas from this site alone - just have a look around.

All the best

Chris :)

Cheers mate, im wanting to get a set of side skirts & a front lip but im not really sure on which make is best. The ABT ones seem nice but i think there quite expensive!

if your looking for a front lip - the seat cupra R front spoiler is the one to go far i personally think!

you need to retro fit it but it is so simple - i am actually fitting mine this weekend so i will post up the details where to get it and how to fit it!

Nice 1 mate, wouldnt mind seeing some before/after pics if you get chance? just to see how it affects the looks :) and a few details on fitting and were to buy would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Are they straight fit mate or do they need a bit of bodge work?

You just need to trim the vertical "fins" down so the lip sits flush, then just a few self tappers! It makes the car look so much more aggressive, and even better, there about £20 from the SEAT dealers!

Have a search and you 'll find plenty of pics!

nice blue colour :) got exactly the same, my girlfriend says it's not pretty though....
Its your car though not your girlfriends! haha, i like the colour its something different from the white & black audis that are quite common at the minute. Not that i dont like white or black.

You just need to trim the vertical "fins" down so the lip sits flush, then just a few self tappers! It makes the car look so much more aggressive, and even better, there about £20 from the SEAT dealers!

Have a search and you 'll find plenty of pics!

Ive just had a look in here for some pics and think they look quite tasty, this lads was on a vortex bumper though but i still like the look. Ive emailled my local Seat dealer so should have a reply by tomoroo.

Ive just had a look in here for some pics and think they look quite tasty, this lads was on a vortex bumper though but i still like the look. Ive emailled my local Seat dealer so should have a reply by tomoroo.

If you like the votex, Audi UK still have them in stock, or at least they did 6months ago! There not cheap, but deff the best look IMO, even if the back skirt is a little "my first body kit" esq.

Im going to have a good look about but im on holiday all next week so dont really want to buy anything just for it to be sent back when im not home, ive got the bug now though!

Haha £20 for the Seat splitter?! Bought mine 2 months ago, £42 :)
They've gone up stupidly high over the past few years due to demand, I paid £18 for my first one.

They've gone up stupidly high over the past few years due to demand, I paid £18 for my first one.

Holy crap! £42!!!!!!!!!!! That's scandalous!
If that's the case, I'll go and see how much I can get Them for with my staff discount (my company owns a franchise) and if nits a lot less, see if there's any interest in a group buy!

if your looking for a front lip - the seat cupra R front spoiler is the one to go far i personally think!
yes i agree this is mine with the lcr front
09052011506.jpg

they are such a cheap mod well worth the money in my eyes , i wouldnt bother with the abt one tho way over priced if you ask me

wow they have gone up i payed £22 for mine 2 years ago lol

Apologies if I'm breaking house rules - I've got an lcr splitter just sitting in the garage... I was going to fit it to my 3.2 when I did the S-line conversion but never got round to it - its never been used. I dont have any plans to fit it to the S3 as I think it may look a bit odd... PM me if interested.