Hubba Hubba

Ports

Reaction score
I work at a car auction n was pleasantly suprised to see this in the car park when i arrived this morning....

BADMANRS3.jpg

it belongs to a customer of ours whos had it on order. the picture doesnt do it justice. so i hunted him down and got him to take me for a spin and Holy S**t its impressive, just the pull and handling is unreal for a sportback. Your onto a winner if youve ordered one!

That is so gorgeous, im especally fond of any model red audi , and i so love those wheels.

Yeah it does i went on the audi website and configured one all black with the red edged wheels. Looked unreal

£47k would buy you a 1yr old GTR. I know which one is smoke and which one is mirrors :p

There will be a difference so that its not interchangeable.

Shame about the wheels and the price tag..... Red banding is @r$e

Black or grey car with anthracite rims pls, and £40k max would have been more manageable (priced with extras).

Looks like UK cars won't even get the trick Alu bumper spoiler either!

You no i look at that car and i dont see £40k +. The wheels look like a can of halfords red paint and some masking tape, the rest looks like a ordinary SB owned my a MAX POWER reader..who is a bit hard up so went for some cheap after market grill :)

i dont actually like this at all. i would say N8 or Coling have a better SB than this...it looks too chavy, esp those wheels

just my opinion btw

i dont actually like this at all. i would say N8 or Coling have a better SB than this...it looks too chavy, esp those wheels

just my opinion btw

I like the car, but i would have to agree with you, N8 has a stunning looking car. He has put in the time and money and its fantastic.