Swap my BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Goodyear Asseymetric for as new BE 5 Spokes?

Not got 5 spokes but got standard s3 wheels if you want them? :)

I genuinely wish you luck Elton. I couldn't sell my CK's for love nor money start of the year, with tyres and a healthy discount. There are certain websites selling them brand new for next to nothing. Well, a shed load cheaper than both you and I paid anyhoos.

I've been searching for a set of the original styley BE alloys in 18 for months now, the old RS4 style in graphite. I can't find any for sale and no one wants to part. I want a set back for either winters or like you, for trading in when a deal or new car appears.

So I'll not hijack and ask folk to help me in my search, but instead try and help and say that anyone taking these will not be disapponted. Rarer than the CH and in the best colour in anthracite. So help the man and yourself out, flash the cash.

Where?? I'm after a nice set of CK's for my sportback.

bump....still for sale.

I've got a set of 18" S-Line wheels from a 57 plate sportback but there not what your looking for?

P1070868.jpg

Not got replacements to put on mate, so afraid I need a swap and only want to consider the new rotar black edition ones.

Can't believe they are still on offer...

I have my brand new BE rotors with new tyres from my 3 week old S3 for sale if you can sell yours separately ( I already have replacements ).