Volks AutosChris Nott
    1st Gear

Status

Newbie.. A3 2.0 Tdi 140

Hi guys just thought id introduce myself as i have been quietly reading about all of your cars and thought id better share my first A3.

Sorry about the rubbish pics but i havent had chance to clean it and take some better ones.
    It not in the league of some of the cars here and one day i have aspirations of a nice S3 but i gotta start somewhere hey.

Only problem i have at the moment is a boost leak on the bottom hose that comes out of the FMIC.. I have taken it apart numerous times but cannot see any issues but it will not seal, Any ideas or shall i just get a new part?

Thanks for looking

2. # ADS
    ADS

JNP
    1st Gear

Status
    Hi there and welcome to the TDI 140 club!

I had the same issue when i bought mine. I had the pipe changed for a minimal cost when it was serviced if i remember right?

Any mods planned?
    S3 8L AMK 51' - V3 Badger TIP - Jetex Cone w/ Heatshield - Forge FMDV008 - DS2500 Front Pads - 312/256 Discs - HR Sportkit

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Welcome & sorry.

Boost pipe seal maybe needs replacing, the clip is not tight in place or needs bending to fit 100% or the pipe end is worn so it doesnt hold in place with the clip.

Clean any oil/crap from the seal area, as this is the lowest point where it would all end up & could be affecting the joint.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

6th Gear

Status
    Hi Welcome to the forum

Looks like a tidy car. As said maybe worth changing the pipes. Sure some of the other guys will suggest things to you
    Dark Vader Half sibling - MyThread

MPG the new BPH

Status
    welcome

2009 (58) plate audi A3 Sline 2.0TDI, DRL's with washers, Half Leather / Alcantara, I Pod Aux, 15% tints / EM tuning L.E.D. interior upgrade, fully machine corrected!

6th Gear

Status
    hi and welcome
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs / Oil catch can

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm

FLYWHEEL + HELIX CLUTCH KIT FOR SALE

1st Gear

Status
    Thanks guys.
    Yes i plan to do a few bits to it but nothing to costly as i think i will save for a newer model at some point.
    Plans so far include:

Lowering around 30mm
    Maybe new wheels
    Dark Headlining
    Facelift front
    Track down some silver interior trims.